• jr.

aint that the truth!

• jdbixii

True for at least 52 years, he who knows and knows he knows, he knows.

• toomuchsense

Its not Obama, its not the democrat delegates. Its the rank and file in the democrat party that is the problem. They chose the delgates and vote for their canidates. They are hoping like heck that there is no God. For if there is, there’s hell to pay in the end.

• http://www.facebook.com/people/Sara-Johansen/1231561660 Sara Johansen

WHO DO YOU THINK OKAYED THE PLATFORM…BARACK H OBAMA….AFTER THE APPARENT BLOWBACK…..TO SAVE HIS HIDE…..DEMANDED IT BE PUT BACK IN. YOU HAVE TO BE PRETTY STUPID NOT TO REALIZE THAT FACT..

• bearone7777

Sarah you are so right. being a “PROGRESSIVE SOCIALIST” He personally did not want GOD to be mentioned. If HE was mentioned it would take away from the NARCISSIST.

• toomuchsense

Good afternoon Sara. My point, is that Obama did not take over the presidency by an arm dictatorship. He is in office, due to those in our society and communties that don’t value honest or decency. So to repeat, the main issue is not Obama or the delegates. Its our neighbors, family members, or fellow americans that are personally dishonest and reprobates to the highest degree, that placed Obama and others like him in positons of power. Another question, is just how do claimed Christians vote for not only Obama, but his party, that hates christians so much. Sara, they’re setting next to you in the pew on Sunday. But the bible is very clear. Only a few that claim they know Jesus, are true followers. The rest will be cast off and burnt like shaff at the coming judgement. God’s judgement, not ours. But judgement just the same.

• 19gundog43

Amen!!! Obummer’s only god is himself.
        The narcissist punk cannot worship God. There is NO room in his little
        world but himself.

• Savedru

My fellow American Patriots,it’s time to DUMP omama.

• panors77

While we’re able that is……………….

• Guest

Ms. DEMONOCRAT,

Is you IS, or is you ISN’T¿? Just inviting Him back to the party, and not taking Him home with you—

When Prayer is An Abomination
        By David J. Stewart
        Proverb 28:9,” “He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.””

• Light_V_Dark

Sarah,

Obviously, I wasn’t calling YOU, Ms. DEMONOCRAT—

• Savedru

There is a God and he is the Almighty. His name is Iam. the first and the last.

• Brave Native

Why dont the Republicans run more TV commercials telling this? It is true and cant be denied. Most Dem/Libs do not want to believe in our Creator because it would mean that they would have to live a more moral life and be held accountable for their actions but there are some on the left that believe in our Creator and do not realize that they are on the wrong path with the wrong party. Those are the converts we need to defeat “Satin in Chief” !

• VirgoVince

And what have our conservatives done about it?? Sit on their brains, twiddle their thumbs and whistle Dixie?? Shameful, but shameless, they don’t have a clue!!

• http://profile.yahoo.com/TPDIVXXDSIV74RJEHNW54R6Q6Y Ronnie

If people don’t wake up to the evil coming from the Demoncrats America will sink, we were founded on God not Obama!

• pghpatriot

Ronnie, whom do you think are not awake? People are awake. JUST BECAUSE
      THEY DON’T SEE OR BELIEVE IN WHAT WE SEE AND BELIEVE DOESN’T MEAN THEY
      AREN’T AWAKE. This country has largely become one in which almost every
      group believes in THEIR sense of entitlement. The blacks will vote for
      Obama because he is black, and because THEY are ‘entitled’ to hold onto
      their ‘slavery’ mantra. That gives them justification. The Latinos will
      vote for Obama because he will provide amnesty and free everything. The
      women will vote for Obama because they are ‘entitled’ to their free
      contraceptives. So much for equality! The gays will vote for Obama
      because of his gay marriage position et.al.. The Socialists will vote
      for him because they believe in the Marxist idealogy. The welfare/food
      stamp receipients (that are not TRULY in need) are lazy, unambitious,
      resentful, entitled parasites. And then you have the passive,
      indifferent citizen that can’t be bothered with being involved with
      their government. They are entitled to harp and complain about something
      they didn’t have a hand in creating.
      We can only hope and pray that their are more of us
      than there are of them.

• Savedru

I’m sure we will win the election. the Independents and the Moderates will swing to Romney and Romney will get at least 10 or 12% of the black votes. I hope and pray that the Evangelicals will vote for Romney. The guys a Mormon so get over it.

• panors77

Yeah…I’m an evangelical but I’ll still vote for the mormon over the communist dictator wannabe,heh. I vehmently oppose mormonism, but again I’ll take a patriotic one who beleives in the Constitution,etc.

• grannylake

Clinton’s remards about what kind of country do you want to live in were spoken to drive voters to MITT ROMNEY and away from Obama.
    Clinton championed (among others) the 1993 Religious Freedom Restoration Act
    (passed 97-3 by the Senate) and the 1997 Guidelines on Religious Exercise and
    Religious Expression in the Federal Workplace. Also in 1996 he signed the Defense of Marriage Act into law.
    Obviously, Clinton’s religious views for America align with Romney and are directly in opposition to Obama.

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2012/09/satans-found-his-political-party-the-democrats/#ixzz25mp6p5ez

• http://www.facebook.com/people/Walter-Portier/100000259189431 Walter Portier

This make me want to change party. Obama seem to be acting like the devil instead of a good american leader. I ready to echo Col West statemet to Obama and his Anti american CZars…..Col West statment…………………. http://patriotupdate.com/17875/allen-west-to-obama-get-the-hell-out-of-the-united-states-of-america

• Ltjg

Many of the Boo’s coming out during the Vote to re-instate GOD and Jerusalem back into the Charter came from Arab supporters. Is it any wonder why they chose to hold the convention indoors instead of an open air stadium? Perhaps they were afraid of GOD’s wrath and wanted to hide. There is no hiding from GOD. The only thing that would make the convention spectacular would have been a Bolt of Lightening or an Earth Quake striking them in order to wake people up.

• cathy

Lastima! I could have sent the 7.6 we had, maybe it would have shaken someone up.

• Ltjg

Dear cathy My friend, I most certainly do Not want to contemplate GOD’s wrath. All I know is that it is coming and sooner rather than later. As a very good man said….”Once we turn our backs on God, He will turn his back on us……That means all of us…..not just Democrats but also Republicans. This was understood by Ronald Reagan who in my eyes was the last great President. We should not worship government nor depend upon them. Instead, they are elected officials to represent us. They have turned the tables that we represent them and serve them instead. I have no love for Lawyers. We already have many laws that are almost impossible for the average official to enforce. Yet, we constantly elect Lawyers that impose more Laws instead of Governing and Directing. The only Law I observe is the Law given to us through Jesus….His Son who died for all our Sins.

• Bruce DeCarlo

OYE! Will you people knock it off with the religious crap already! The exceptional intellect and wisdom of the Founding Fathers was innate. They wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution by using their own hearts and minds. There was no supernatural intervention. We, as humans, are quite capable of amazingly good thoughts and deeds without giving credit to any force outside ourselves. The same goes for the bad stuff people say and do. Conservatives like to preach about personal responsibility and accountability, yet we tend to give credit to god for the good stuff, and to the devil for the bad. Religion has no place in politics. The bad ideas and insanity from the left comes from them, and not “satan”. The good ideas and tried and true policies of the conservative right also comes from their own thoughts. It’s US, people! We do what we do because of US.

• know it all

I’ll pray for you my little lost sheep. God Bless !

• Ethan

Bruce,

There is no such thing as the spiritual/religious vacuum you say we should all step into when discussing who rules, by which laws, in what way, for what purpose. IT IS ALL RELIGIOUS/SPIRITUAL. Your agnostic, humanistic secularism is a form of religion.

“This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.” – Jesus in John 3.

• http://www.facebook.com/mercy.swails Mercy Swails

God was booed on the floor of the Democratic Convention! The state is their God! All rights come from the state. Creation was just an accident. America is dying get out & vote in November or our kids will not be free. Speaking of kids… my girls at the Veterans Home in Boulder City NV http://www.youtube.com/user/DamarisSong?feature=mhee ENJOY!

• 9thID

The courts have ruled that Atheism and Secular Humanism are religions and their depravity and anti-Semitsm were on full display during this DNC neo-Marxist hate fest.
    These religions have butchered close to 200 MILLION in the last centruy under the reigns of Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Min, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Ill, Che & Castro, et al.
    Alinksy was right when he dedicated Rules For Radicals, in part, to Lucifer, as it is Lucifer who they ultimately worship…

• PissedoffVet

The time as come for all GOD fearing people to wake up and relize what is at stake here and its a lot more than the media is showing. God will prevail no matter what they do but how many will die in the crossfire?

• http://profile.yahoo.com/O5Y5IN5W3WLOOHG54W7TKVMXEM Marc Lizotte

Good write up vet, got a good site for ya, http://www.unpartial.com!

• PissedoffVet

Thank you did not know this was there will spread it around

• RoscoeBonifitucci

Good Article. Today’s Dems are yesterday’s Pathetic Marxist Losers. The “Law Fare” practiced by the ACLU, PORN industry, Homosexuality and Multicultural Crap pushed down our throats come right out of Joesph Stalin’s plan to defeat America.

From the US Congressional Record in 1963…this is Obama’s Game Plan. Look at: Numbers 16,17, 27, 29 & 30.

The Marxists have more than a foothold.

1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.18. Gain control of all student newspapers.19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.

• http://www.bibleversusconstitution.org/ Ted R. Weiland

Consistency demands that if we’re going to get upset about the Democrats initially leaving God out of their platform that we be equally upset over the framers doing the same in their Godless, Christless Constitution. Nowhere is Yahweh or Christ expressly mentioned or accredited for anything. Furthermore, there is hardly an article or amendment that is not antithetical and/or hostile to His morality and sovereignty.

That someone is bound to point to Article 7′s “in the Year of our Lord” phrase as acknowledgment of Christ, let me address this ahead of time. I doubt that Yahweh is placated with being merely made the document’s timekeeper. That this and Article 4′s “Sunday’s excepted” provision is all Christian Constitutionalists have to make the
    Constitution Christian, only goes to prove how non-Christian and unbiblical the document really is.

Find out how much you really know about the Constitution as compared to Yahweh’s moral law (His commandments, statutes, and judgments). Take our Constitution Survey at http://www.missiontoisrael.org/constitutionsurvey/constitutionsurvey.php and receive a free copy of the “Primer” (an 85 page book, normally $7 plus shipping) of “Bible Law vs. the United States Constitution: The
      Christian Perspective.”

• Neal Hyde

I was appalled at the original Democrat platform and even more so at the reaction of the Democrat delegates to the re-insertion of the language. If I were a Democrat, I’d be seriously reconsidering where I stood and with whom. This is the most obvious proof that the so-called “culture wars” are alive and well and more about morality and Godliness than political power.

• http://pulse.yahoo.com/_O24NYT5HOQNDEJ3TUT5QOTLOF4 TM

Devil worshipers
    Evil
    Misguided
    Out of touch with America
    Cruel and love killing baby’s
    Ruined our credit
    Asinine
    Thieves and tax cheats
    Snakes in the grass

• http://www.facebook.com/RobertAlexander.Salvage Robert Alexander

Proverbs 28:
      4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
      5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek Yahweah understand all things.

• http://www.facebook.com/jerry.million Jerry Million

We are facing terrible times ahead if Obama gets a second term. Christianity will be banned and Islam praised. I fear all too much John Daniels new book will soon come true. Here’s the link.

• http://www.facebook.com/rocca.rottweilerpitbull Rocca Rottweilerpitbull

Satan has run of both parties

• EdinNola

Do you want to know what really caused the world wide financial crisis? Do you want to know who the Clintons really are and what Bill has done to us? http://www.gov-truth.com Go there, it’s free.

• john

…thus the name, “demon crats”…

• Viet Vet

Since I was in high school I have believed the Democrat Party was a Communist Front. It has now been proven correct by the use of direct quotations from Karl Marx “Communist Manifesto” in their platform and propaganda.

• bearone7777

Thanks for writing this article Doug. It is necessary for the voting public “ALL” voting public. “RED, AND YELLOW, BLACK, AND WHITE” THE DNC NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND WE ARE ALL PRECIOUS IN THE SIGHT OF GOD, AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. JUST LIKE THE RAY STEVENS SAYS.

• Irma

What was almost equally startling was Caroline Kennedy (she really should not attempt public speaking – she couldn’t even read the teleprompter that well) when she made the point that she’s Catholic – but she doesn’t agree with Catholicism (!) and she fully supports the “right” to abortion on demand (at the taxpayers’ expense, of course). The media appears to be very much ignoring Caroline’s speech last night at the DNC – is it only because they feel sorry for her – because she is JFK’s daughter and only surviving child, and/or because it is like giving the kid who can’t run fast an “honorable mention” for participating in the games on the playground. It really was troubling.

• http://www.premiercleanandrestore.com/ Ethan David Ellingson

The adversary (“satan”) has been using both parties for decades and decades. Global banker interests have successfully used the Hegelian dialectic to synthesize a ever-increasingly controlling, invasive, centralized, secular, debt-ridden, anti-Christian, monstrous Federal Government to enslave us social-work-units.

Appeals from Tea Party and similar types to “go back” to a “Constitutional” government will not pull America from the precipice. Her demise has been long planned by the Enemy and he has hoodwinked God’s people into worshiping the Baals once again (human masters who conduct themselves as if they are divine). Dems, Repubs, Liberterians, etc., all continue to help perpetrate this rebellion against the Kingdom of Christ (kingdom=reich=reign=king’s dominion) by exalting man’s law over God’s, putting the Constitution above the Law of God. We will reap all the curses in Duet. 28 if we do not carefully listen to His Voice:

“Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” Matt. 5:17-19

“But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted.” 1 Tim. 1:8-11

“Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law.” Rom. 3:31

• Blessing

Evil in every way… Billy boy clinton doesn’t value his own marriage, so how can he value life.When he speeks he vomits Satens bidding out of his mouth and destroys this great nation. I say consider the source, you are what you think…

• Savedru

My fellow Americans,finally the truth is out on the democratic party on what they believe in or not. At the D.N.C. Convention 2012 they voted God out and Israel out from their Platform. If you want proof,I have posted the video on you tube so you can see for yourself. here is the Link
    http://youtu.be/N9ha9o24Pfw

• John

The fact is, as many here have already pointed out, while the Democrats and leftists are more open and overt about their hostility to God and His Law, the Republicans and conservative infidels are no less un-godly. Many so-called conservatives will claim that they don’t personally support abortion(murder–a violation of the Sixth Commandment) or Sodomite “marriage”, but they are perfectly fine with giving people the right to vote these abominations unto the Lord into law within their particular jurisdictions. And this is the big problem. If we are truly Christian, we can not at the same time support the “right” of others to impose ungodly commandments on society, regardless of whether or not they are enacted “democratically”.
    We must cease standing with both liberal and conservative infidels and stand up for the authority of the Word of the One True God over all spheres of life.

• Savedru

To all my fellow American Patriots,we have a job to get done. What is that job? Our job is to get the word out on this FAILED President and his Socialist employes’s that work for him. I have posted a Great video on “Obamacronium” the Densest Element Known to Man. You will love this video. Here is the Llink to You Tube
    http://youtu.be/Fos4EPUOsHo

• Stan

push, push, push is the Democrat agenda, see where the nays and the ayes are coming from. For a political party to even do this is mind boggling. Obama found out that you cant please everybody, so he pleases himself. I for one do NOT want to live in a Godless Communist country! I once was proud to be an American, I still love and support the country I grew up in, but not the country the politicians are trying to change it to.

• fliteking

I guess it’s a good thing they didn’t vote on changing the party name to the “Sphinct-o-crats” at the convention.

The “Yeahs” would have taken the day.

• http://pulse.yahoo.com/_JMX7VI4CJ7KZR34OGLW2TYL7XY Stephen J

You should include the RINO’s in the GOP as well.

SHAME ON SHAME? Well, Perhaps Not Always
NO PLEASING THIS BUNCH: Date Rape Nail Polish Rejected
Load more