In a clearly emotional moment, Pat Caddell says he feels outrage and shame for his country after listening to Tyrone Woods family speak out over the handling of the Benghazi attacks by the Obama administration as the way the media is ignoring it. He says they have no honor and repeats his statement that the MSM has become a fundamental threat to American democracy and the enemies of the American people.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Loudmouth Jerry Brown Suddenly Needs Trump’s Help
- WATCH: This TOY Commercial From The 60s Would Give Liberals A STROKE
- Breaking: 16 Yr. Old German Girl Who Ran Away To Join ISIS Is Found Alive In Mosul
- Hey Obama: Have You Seen How Many People Are Off Food Stamps Now?
- Gross: Rats Fall From The Ceiling In Popular Restaurant Chain (Video)
- Hilarious: Megyn Kelly’s Numbers Are In, And It’s Ugly
- Air Travel Sucks! JetBlue Gives Family Of 5 The Boot, Won’t Tell Them Why — Then Does This