In a clearly emotional moment, Pat Caddell says he feels outrage and shame for his country after listening to Tyrone Woods family speak out over the handling of the Benghazi attacks by the Obama administration as the way the media is ignoring it. He says they have no honor and repeats his statement that the MSM has become a fundamental threat to American democracy and the enemies of the American people.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Punk Threatens To Molest Man’s 4yr. Old Daughter – Gets Taken To Paintown
- Look Who Hillary’s Blaming For Charlottesville Riots
- Now The Alamo Is Being Deemed ‘Offensive’ – Could It Be Next?
- GRAPHIC: Rap Video Shows White Cop TORTURED and HANGED…Say It “Doesn’t Promote…”
- Woman Raised By Lesbians Has Some Interesting Things To Say About Needing A Father
- Dear CNN: Take A Wild Guess At Who Invented ‘White Nationalism’ & ‘Black Nationalism?’
- BOOM: Watch ISIS Executioner ‘The Bulldozer’ Get Captured and THROWN In the Back of a Truck