Laura Ingraham interviewed gun rights advocate John Lott. He recounted a conversation with then-Senator Obama who told Lott: “I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- Dear Hillary: Did You Know Your New Anti-Trump Chick is a PORN Star Accused Of THESE Crimes?
- PRIVILEGED WEINER: Anthony Is PROOF That Hillary’s Friends Get ‘Special’ Treatment
- ‘F-CK WHITES’: Black Woman Brags Via Twitter About Spitting In ‘White Peoples Food’
- DEAR VOTER: These 5 Presidents Do Not SUPPORT Trump – Do YOU Care?
- DANG: The Majority Of Snap Polls Show SHOCKING Results From 1st Debate