California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR CNN: UNDERAGE Malia Obama Causes A SCENE At NY ‘White Privilege’ Hotspot
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch Jihadist Get Mowed Down By His Ex And Try Not To LYAO
- LMAO: Judge Rules FOR Freddie Gray Cops & It Gets WORSE For Mega Race Baiter Mosby
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- Knife Wielding Thugs Learn Meaning Of ‘NEVER Bring A Knife To A Gun Fight’
- LMAO: What O’Reilly Says About Maxine Waters’ HAIR Will Make You HOWL Like A Monkey!