California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- #BlackLivesMatter Is Being SUED — You Will LOVE Who Is Behind It
- PATRIOTS: Hillary Says, ‘Public Has NO Right To Know Who’s FUNDING DNC Convention’ — Do YOU Agree?
- DEAR TRUMP HATERS: If Trump Is ‘Evil’ Then WHY Are His Kids So AWESOME?
- BREAKING: Obama Celebrates MUSLIM Holiday For 1st Time At The WH – Does This OFFEND You?
- WATCH: U.S. Airstrikes BLAST Five ISIS Targets Into SMITHEREENS
- ACTOR ANTONIO SABATO: Calls Obama A Muslim And NOT A Christian, Do YOU Agree?
- BOOM: Obama Calls Gingrich ‘REPUGNANT’, Newt NUKES Him In Return