California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- SMACKDOWN: CNN Requests Press Passes For The ‘DeploraBall’ — Gets THIS Instead!
- GARTH BROOKS Explains ‘Why’ He Turned Down Trump’s Invitation To Perform – Is It BS?
- WATCH: Melania Made Michelle Look Like An ANGRY CLOWN In Front Of MILLIONS
- LMAO: The Trump Haters’ Playmate Of The Month, John Lewis, HASN’T Been Paying His TAXES
- CAPTURED: Cop Killer ARRESTED – Looks Like Cops BEAT The Hell Out Of Him!
- WATCH: Thugs Throw Water On Inaugural Ball Guests – DISGUSTING
- HILARIOUS: Snowflake’s Cry Of ANGUISH Caught On Camera As TRUMP Was Sworn In