California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- VIDEO: Trump-Sign Stealing Idiot Gets Confronted by LOGICAL Ass-Kicking (He NEVER Saw This Coming!)
- FREDDIE GRAY’S ARREST RECORD: Here’s The Rap Sheet Of The Dude They’re Destroying Baltimore Over
- Obama Takes Pic with Communist Leader, What’s In the Background INSULTS Every Vietnam VETERAN
- WATCH: Pastor Drops a Truth Bomb on Imam — Then All Hell Breaks Loose!
- MUST SEE: Trump Hits Hillary Where It HURTS In New Ad — And It’s BRUTAL
- WATCH: IRS Employee Makes STUNNING Confession On LIVE TV, Leaving Host SPEECHLESS
- Could BIG Government Make It ILLEGAL to Give a Kleenex Tissue to Someone?