California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- VIRAL: What This SOLDIER Wrote On His Hand About Hillary Is MELTING The Internet (ROUGH LANGUAGE)
- WATCH: Black Kid Knocks the HELL Out of White Kid…But Gets SWIFT Justice Soon After
- BREAKING: Huma’s Cell Phone HACKED … Her Pics Are The Stuff Of NIGHTMARES
- QUESTION: Do You AGREE With Trump That Rosie O’Donnell’s A DISGUSTING Pig?
- #Hillary666: ‘Behold, An OLD Grey She Dragon, FILLED With Demons, Rising From A Fetid SWAMP’
- WATCH: Trump Supporter B*TCH SLAPS Trash Talking LIBERAL
- Where Was Hillary’s TOP Aide During 9/11? This Will Make You SCREAM