California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- VIRAL: Computer Programmer CONFESSES He Coded Computers to RIG Elections (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Cute Girl Goes OFF On Hillary – Her Parents Raised Her RIGHT!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch HILLARY Voter Set Her CROTCH On Fire
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- RIGGED: Watch Voter Machine SWITCH Republican Vote To Democrat … In This SWING STATE
- #PUSSIFICATION: Here’s The BIG Difference Between LIFE In The ’60s Versus Right NOW!
- QUESTION: Are YOU Ready For Post Election VIOLENCE? (CRAZY SURVEY!)