California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- LMAO: #NotMyPresidentsDay Jackass SHOT by Riot Police (VIDEO)
- TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN: Sweden IS Experiencing A MASSIVE ‘Migrant’ Crime Wave
- HAJJI GOES, ‘BOOM!’ Watch Suicide Bomber Blow HIMSELF Up Before Reaching His Target
- DEAR 1/2 OF THE USA: ‘Sears F—ing HATES You!’ – Here’s PROOF!
- WATCH: Thug Robs The WRONG Store – In 13 Seconds He’s On The HIGHWAY TO HELL