California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- GRAPHIC: Rap Video Shows White Cop TORTURED and HANGED…Say It “Doesn’t Promote…”
- Look Who Hillary’s Blaming For Charlottesville Riots
- Now The Alamo Is Being Deemed ‘Offensive’ – Could It Be Next?
- Watch: Punk Threatens To Molest Man’s 4yr. Old Daughter – Gets Taken To Paintown
- Dear CNN: Take A Wild Guess At Who Invented ‘White Nationalism’ & ‘Black Nationalism?’
- 1st Woman To ‘Become A Navy SEAL’ Just Dropped Out – Here’s Why She Left
- Trump Says Both Sides Are To Blame For Charlottesville Violence – Do You Agree?