California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- DEAR RIOTERS: Your Boy Was Carrying A STOLEN Gun And His WIFE Filed This Against Him
- ‘F-CK WHITES’: Black Woman Brags Via Twitter About Spitting In ‘White Peoples Food’
- BOOM: Charlotte Rioters Wanted ‘Justice’ — But Not Like THIS
- SOROS: The ‘October Surprise That Will END Trump’ – The Registration Of 8M ‘Global Citizens’ To VOTE
- Dear Hillary: Did You Know Your New Anti-Trump Chick is a PORN Star Accused Of THESE Crimes?
- DEAR HILLARY: What Is THAT Under Your Jacket?
- DANG: The Majority Of Snap Polls Show SHOCKING Results From 1st Debate