CHICAGO—The city of Chicago is steadily recovering from an overnight snowstorm that delayed hundreds of murders on Friday morning and will likely continue to push numerous homicides across the city drastically behind schedule, public authorities announced. “As we speak, maintenance crews are working diligently to restore public transportation, de-ice roads, and clear back alleyways so that Chicagoans can quickly resume murdering again,” Department of Streets and Sanitation spokesman Dave Michelson said of the heavy blizzard, which caused numerous homicide cancellations this morning at peak murder times.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR CNN: UNDERAGE Malia Obama Causes A SCENE At NY ‘White Privilege’ Hotspot
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch Jihadist Get Mowed Down By His Ex And Try Not To LYAO
- LMAO: Judge Rules FOR Freddie Gray Cops & It Gets WORSE For Mega Race Baiter Mosby
- LMAO: What O’Reilly Says About Maxine Waters’ HAIR Will Make You HOWL Like A Monkey!
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- CLASH POLL: Who Wore It BETTER – Hillary Or Bon Jovi?
- WATCH: Refugee Sings ANNOYING Song At Cafe – Bro Takes Him OUT With A …