CHICAGO—The city of Chicago is steadily recovering from an overnight snowstorm that delayed hundreds of murders on Friday morning and will likely continue to push numerous homicides across the city drastically behind schedule, public authorities announced. “As we speak, maintenance crews are working diligently to restore public transportation, de-ice roads, and clear back alleyways so that Chicagoans can quickly resume murdering again,” Department of Streets and Sanitation spokesman Dave Michelson said of the heavy blizzard, which caused numerous homicide cancellations this morning at peak murder times.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- DEAR DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES: Guess WHO Voter Fraud In Michigan FAVORED
- VIDEO: Teen Tries To STAB Students – Cop DROPS Him With 1 Shot
- ‘IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS, TURN THEM IN’: Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners
- WATCH: Muslim Man KICKS Woman Down Stairs Landing On Her FACE!
- DEAR AMERICA: What The HELL Is Michelle Wearing? (Will YOU Miss Her?)
- VIRAL: Watch This Classic Christmas Song Revamped for 2016