A Department of Homeland Security employee who works on, among other things, the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, spends his nights and weekends preparing for a coming race war and advocating for anti-gay causes, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Meet Ayo Kimathi, a.k.a. “the Irritated Genie,” who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-gay site, “War is on the Horizon,” was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- “Tell Me One Thing That the Democrats Have Done for Blacks That Does Not Involve Entitlements, Lowering Standards…”
- Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Now The Alamo Is Being Deemed ‘Offensive’ – Could It Be Next?
- Is Madonna Drunk, Losing Her Marbles, Or Both? (Bizarre Video)
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends