1. Hillary Clinton’s reaction to the flag not being raised at sunrise while she was the First Lady of Arkansas in 1991, in which she speed back to the Governor’s Mansion and screamed the following at an Arkansas state trooper:
“Where is the God d**n f**king flag? I want the God d**n f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
Okay, granted that the flag should be raised at sunrise. But is it really necessary to make that much fuss about it? But then, again Hillary has a tendency to explode over the slightest thing.
2. From an interview with Katie Couric on April 16, 2004:
“It’s been said, and I think it’s accurate, that my husband was obsessed with terrorism and Al-Qaida in general.”
No, Hillary. Your husband was not obsessed with terrorism. He was too busy fooling around with Monica Lewinsky. You’re only saying that to cover for him and protect your chances of becoming President yourself.
3. Hillary Clinton showing disdain for the Arkansas State Police whenever one of them would say Good Morning to her:
“F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you s**t kickers every day. I’m not going to talk to you too! Just do your God d**n job and keep your mouth shut.”
Okay, why the profane tirade. And what did the Arkansas State Police ever do to her?
4. Hillary’s response to Secret Service Agents whom she felt were too close to her:
“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me or else! Just f**king do as I say, okay!?”
Obviously she doesn’t care that the Secret Service needs to be close to her in order to protect her.
5. On Republicans and Christianity:
“I have to confess that it’s crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian.”
Isn’t the Democratic Party the Party of Death, given their stance on supporting abortion? Don’t they also support same-sex marriages in order to get the support of gays and lesbians?
6. While speaking at a fundraiser for Senator Barbara Boxer on June 28, 2004:
“Many of you are well enough off that President Bush’s tax cuts may have helped you.
We’re saying that for America to get back on track, we’re probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We’re going to have to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
Sounds a lot like Michelle Obama, or to put it more accurately, like a true Marxist.
7. During her campaign for the U.S. Senate in 2000:
“Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!”
Because, Hillary, you are a liar- just like your husband.
8. While being interviewed by Barbara Walters on June 8, 2003:
“I would say that there is a very well financed right-wing network of people that was after his Presidency from the very beginning. Really stopped at nothing, even to the point of perverting the Constitution in order to undermine what he was trying to do for the country.”
This quote is ironic, given the Clintons’ disdain for the Second Amendment. And I’m certain Bill Clinton disregarded the Constitution (albeit subtly) in favor of the United Nations. In fact, Obama is picking up where Bill Clinton left off in regards to “changing” America.
9. When discussing a counterplan on healthcare from then-Representative Dennis Hastert of Illinois in 1993:
“We just can’t trust the American people to make these types of choices….Government has to make those choices for people.”
So in other words, the American people cannot be trusted. Nor can the private sector. Once again, spoken like a true Marxist.
10. While being questioned on Benghazi:
“What difference at this point does it make?!”
Basically she is saying is this: “The attack took place several months ago, Obama has been re-elected, and I am stepping down-so why are you bothering me?”
The truth is, Hillary, you ignored the danger, you ignored the pleas for help, and you blamed the attack on some obscure Youtube video.
In conclusion, given all of Hillary Clinton’s foul-mouthed temper tantrums and her worldview, I believe she should never be a public official ever again. I should add that she needs to check herself into a mental institution.
Image: Courtesy of: http://www.nigeriaonpoint.com/2014/01/president-obama-is-most-admired-man-in.html