The example of Ukraine is just the latest exposure of a fiction that the world has left behind totalitarianism and aggressive and imperialistic oligarchies. The US may argue that Russia is acting in a 19th-century manner, but the truth is that the ideas of personal liberty and private property has not spread as far as we’d like. The United Nations and other multinational forums are not promoting these ideals, and Daniel Hannan argues they never will nor never be able to do so even if so inclined.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home
- BREAKING: Trump Just CRAPPED On The White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- LMAO: Bruce Jenner ATTACKS Trump! (Guess What He’s TICKED About)
- Pope CUTS Penalties For Pedophile Priests – Jesus, However, Is Still Sending Them To HELL
- IT’S OFFICIAL! Federal Judge Finds CNN GUILTY of Pushing ‘Fake News’ (This Is NOT Satire)
- DISGUSTING: President Bush’s Daughter To Deliver KEYNOTE Speech At This HIDEOUS Fundraiser
- LMAO: Liberal Dork Who Destroyed Trump’s Hollywood Star Gets BAD NEWS!