The example of Ukraine is just the latest exposure of a fiction that the world has left behind totalitarianism and aggressive and imperialistic oligarchies. The US may argue that Russia is acting in a 19th-century manner, but the truth is that the ideas of personal liberty and private property has not spread as far as we’d like. The United Nations and other multinational forums are not promoting these ideals, and Daniel Hannan argues they never will nor never be able to do so even if so inclined.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WATCH: Hillary Goes POSTAL On Voters In New Advert- MOST BIZARRE VIDEO EVER!
- ‘CALIBRATION ERROR’: Early Voters Vote For GOP Candidates – Look What Happened To Their VOTE
- DEAR CNN: Man commits THE EXACT CRIME as Hillary – Guess What Happened To Him?
- QUESTION: Would You Like To See Trump Win Just To PROVE The Media WRONG?
- BREAKING: Clinton Foundation Gets HACKED – Here’s The GOODS!
- LMAO: Michelle HATES Trump’s Language But Not These DISGUSTING Rappers
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary