The example of Ukraine is just the latest exposure of a fiction that the world has left behind totalitarianism and aggressive and imperialistic oligarchies. The US may argue that Russia is acting in a 19th-century manner, but the truth is that the ideas of personal liberty and private property has not spread as far as we’d like. The United Nations and other multinational forums are not promoting these ideals, and Daniel Hannan argues they never will nor never be able to do so even if so inclined.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- QUESTION: Should SNL Writer Be FIRED For Going After Trump’s YOUNGEST Son?
- MSNBC Toad Tries To Make Coulter BOW To Her Political Correctness … WATCH Ann B-Slap Her
- LMAO: Ralph Lauren Stocks SOAR After First Lady Melania Wears Outfit Inspired By Jackie Kennedy
- BREAKING: In 1 Day Trump Gets More FAT Women Out Walking Than Michelle Did In 8yrs!
- WATCH: Melania Made Michelle Look Like An ANGRY CLOWN In Front Of MILLIONS
- LMAO: The Trump Haters’ Playmate Of The Month, John Lewis, HASN’T Been Paying His TAXES
- WATCH: Anti-Trump Protesters Get HOSED Down With PEPPER SPRAY And It’s HILARIOUS