The example of Ukraine is just the latest exposure of a fiction that the world has left behind totalitarianism and aggressive and imperialistic oligarchies. The US may argue that Russia is acting in a 19th-century manner, but the truth is that the ideas of personal liberty and private property has not spread as far as we’d like. The United Nations and other multinational forums are not promoting these ideals, and Daniel Hannan argues they never will nor never be able to do so even if so inclined.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: AA Flight Attendant WHACKS Mom With Twins – Goes COMPLETELY MENTAL!
- Happy Days Star, Erin Moran, Dead Of Suspected Heroin OVERDOSE, 56
- BOOM: Somali Pirates Pick The WRONG Ship To Attack (Video)
- VIRAL: Prisoner Makes An AMAZING Great Escape
- DEMONIC: Look What This TEENAGE Chick & Her Boyfriend Did To Her GRANDPARENTS
- This Lady Says, ‘Hannity Hit On Her’ – Sean’s RESPONSE Is Going VIRAL!
- PICTURED: Here’s Aaron Hernandez’s 22yr. Old Prison Lover