The example of Ukraine is just the latest exposure of a fiction that the world has left behind totalitarianism and aggressive and imperialistic oligarchies. The US may argue that Russia is acting in a 19th-century manner, but the truth is that the ideas of personal liberty and private property has not spread as far as we’d like. The United Nations and other multinational forums are not promoting these ideals, and Daniel Hannan argues they never will nor never be able to do so even if so inclined.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- “Tell Me One Thing That the Democrats Have Done for Blacks That Does Not Involve Entitlements, Lowering Standards…”
- Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Here’s The 1st White Player In NFL To Protest The Nat’l Anthem
- Major Liberal Organizer ‘Encouraged Leftists To Dress Up As Ku Klux Klan Members’
- Now The Alamo Is Being Deemed ‘Offensive’ – Could It Be Next?