The example of Ukraine is just the latest exposure of a fiction that the world has left behind totalitarianism and aggressive and imperialistic oligarchies. The US may argue that Russia is acting in a 19th-century manner, but the truth is that the ideas of personal liberty and private property has not spread as far as we’d like. The United Nations and other multinational forums are not promoting these ideals, and Daniel Hannan argues they never will nor never be able to do so even if so inclined.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- BRUTAL Truth Bomb By Denmark Teacher EVISCERATES Liberals’ Call For “Free Stuff”
- ‘You’re A F–king Miserable Person!’: Kellyanne Goes ROGUE On Her Enemy In EPIC RANT
- DEAR CNN: Circulation Of FALSE Information To SABOTAGE A Presidency Is A FELONY
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- WTF? Dude Removes Transgender Woman’s TESTICLES – Here’s WHY!
- EXPOSED: Here’s Michelle’s RACE OBSESSED Thesis From Princeton – Written In An ‘UNKNOWN LANGUAGE’