Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush insisted that many of the instances of illegal immigrants coming into the U.S. were “acts of love.” Though many of the human beings who enter the U.S. illegally or overstay their legally permitted time in the U.S. are doing so to earn more resources and provide for families, many of the illegal immigrants who come into the U.S. are doing so for highly criminal reasons–a fact often left out of the discussion or otherwise barely mentioned.
Breitbart Texas has provided 35 of these other “acts of love” for our readers.
1. Mexican Cartel Assassin Confirmed 11 Kills on US Soil, Confessed to More Jose Manuel Martinez, a Mexican cartel assassin, had at least 11 confirmed kills. He is originally from Mexico but obtained legal status in the U.S.
2. Illegal Immigrant Allegedly Tried to Kill Texas Border Agent An illegal immigrant fought with a U.S. Border Patrol agent and allegedly attempted to take the agent’s gun and kill him. The illegal immigrant allegedly attempted to choke the agent as well.
3. Previously-Deported Illegal Alien Convicted of Child Human Trafficking An illegal immigrant operated a stash house in Houston, Texas containing two children and 24 others. The victims were held hostage in the underwear, occupying locked rooms with boards over the windows. Authorities described the living conditions in the home as ‘deplorable’.”
4. 27 Illegal Aliens Convicted on Child Sex Crimes Arrested Near Border The majority of the illegal immigrants arrested in this instance had committed sexual crimes and assaults against children. Various charges against the individuals included felony child sexual contact, lewd acts with a child, sexual exploitation of a child, and sexual assault of a child.”
5. Human Smuggler Jailed for Raping Illegal Immigrant An illegal immigrant from Guatemala was arrested and accused of raping a woman before and after they illegally crossed the U.S./Mexico border.
6. Texas: 50 Illegal Immigrant Convicted Criminals Arrested in Three Days Nine of the captured aliens had previously been deported from the United States. One of the illegal immigrants was a Mexican national arrested in San Antonio who was previously convicted of sex crimes involving a child.
7. Two Mexican Nationals Arrested for Running Alleged Stash House on TX Border – An alleged 90 illegal immigrants passed through a residence in one month. The home was operated by two Mexican nationals who were illegally in the U.S.
8. Border Patrol Agent Attacked and Almost Shot by Illegal Immigrant An illegal immigrant punched a U.S. Border Patrol agent all over his body and repeatedly choked him. During the altercation, the agent’s service pistol accidentally fired into the air twice.
9. Graphic Images Justify Border Patrol’s Use of Deadly Force Against Rock Attacks Illegal aliens routinely cross into the U.S. from Mexico and assault U.S. Border Patrol agents with rocks and boulders.
10. Another Mexican National Sentenced for Murdering Border Patrol Agent An illegal immigrant who was on supervised release for smuggling human beings into the U.S. from Mexico helped lure, trap, and murder a U.S. Border Patrol agent on U.S. soil in an effort to steal night-vision goggles.
11. 100% Increase in Previously-Deported Sex Offenders Returning from Mexico One sector of the U.S./Mexico border has seen a 100% increase in the number of illegal immigrants, previously deported for criminal sexual offenses, apprehended while attempting to illegally re-enter the United States.
Read more: Breitbart