Shoebat.com reports: The ‘smoking gun’ email that reveals who instructed Susan Rice to blame the Benghazi attack on a video also exposes a recipient named Mehdi K. Alhassani. Alhassani was the leader of the Muslim Student Association (MSA), a Muslim Brotherhood front group and attended the sister mosque of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center (ISBCC) mosque attended by the Boston Marathon bombers. It is a mystery how Alhassani slipped through the cracks to become a Special Assistant to the Office of the Chief of Staff, National Security Council Staff, and Executive Office of the President. It is unknown why a few hours before the Benghazi attack, Alhassani met in the White House with Samir Mayekar, a George Soros ‘fellow’ for an unscheduled visit.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- GAY DESIGNER: Dressed Michelle But REFUSES To Dress Melania For This BS Reason
- LMAO: Black Lives Matter Clowns, Who Blocked Highway, Receive BAD NEWS!
- HILARIOUS: Share This Meme With Morons Who PRAISE Socialism – It’s BRUTAL
- PUSSIFICATION: School BANS Huckleberry Finn & To Kill A Mockingbird
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump Thugs, Who Beat a Trump Supporter, ARRESTED
- QUESTION: Trump Tells GLOBALISTS, ‘We Pledge ALLEGIANCE To ONE Flag’ – Do YOU Agree? (VIDEO)