Shoebat.com reports: The ‘smoking gun’ email that reveals who instructed Susan Rice to blame the Benghazi attack on a video also exposes a recipient named Mehdi K. Alhassani. Alhassani was the leader of the Muslim Student Association (MSA), a Muslim Brotherhood front group and attended the sister mosque of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center (ISBCC) mosque attended by the Boston Marathon bombers. It is a mystery how Alhassani slipped through the cracks to become a Special Assistant to the Office of the Chief of Staff, National Security Council Staff, and Executive Office of the President. It is unknown why a few hours before the Benghazi attack, Alhassani met in the White House with Samir Mayekar, a George Soros ‘fellow’ for an unscheduled visit.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Notice Anything WEIRD About This Pic From UK Terrorist Attack?
- WATCH: Gorsuch Makes Diane Feinstein Look Like A DAMN FOOL!
- BREAKING: WIKILEAKS Calls BULLSH*T On Comey’s ‘TESTIMONY’
- WATCH: Redheaded Chick Opens FIRE On Cops – Guess How They Took Her OUT!
- DISGUSTING: Illegals RAPE 14yr. Old Girl – Their Lawyer BLAMES The Girl (VIDEO)
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- WATCH: ‘Some Women Have Penises’ – No, This ISN’T Satire!