Shoebat.com reports: The ‘smoking gun’ email that reveals who instructed Susan Rice to blame the Benghazi attack on a video also exposes a recipient named Mehdi K. Alhassani. Alhassani was the leader of the Muslim Student Association (MSA), a Muslim Brotherhood front group and attended the sister mosque of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center (ISBCC) mosque attended by the Boston Marathon bombers. It is a mystery how Alhassani slipped through the cracks to become a Special Assistant to the Office of the Chief of Staff, National Security Council Staff, and Executive Office of the President. It is unknown why a few hours before the Benghazi attack, Alhassani met in the White House with Samir Mayekar, a George Soros ‘fellow’ for an unscheduled visit.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- SMACKDOWN: CNN Requests Press Passes For The ‘DeploraBall’ — Gets THIS Instead!
- GARTH BROOKS Explains ‘Why’ He Turned Down Trump’s Invitation To Perform – Is It BS?
- CAPTURED: Cop Killer ARRESTED – Looks Like Cops BEAT The Hell Out Of Him!
- HILARIOUS: Snowflake’s Cry Of ANGUISH Caught On Camera As TRUMP Was Sworn In
- BREAKING: Some Village In Hawaii Or Kenya Is Getting Its IDIOT Back Today
- WTF: CNN, ‘Assassinating Trump Could Keep Obama Admin in Power’
- SPLAT: Watch Police Sniper KILL Kid’s Kidnapper – WICKED VIDEO