Shoebat.com reports: The ‘smoking gun’ email that reveals who instructed Susan Rice to blame the Benghazi attack on a video also exposes a recipient named Mehdi K. Alhassani. Alhassani was the leader of the Muslim Student Association (MSA), a Muslim Brotherhood front group and attended the sister mosque of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center (ISBCC) mosque attended by the Boston Marathon bombers. It is a mystery how Alhassani slipped through the cracks to become a Special Assistant to the Office of the Chief of Staff, National Security Council Staff, and Executive Office of the President. It is unknown why a few hours before the Benghazi attack, Alhassani met in the White House with Samir Mayekar, a George Soros ‘fellow’ for an unscheduled visit.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- VIRAL: Computer Programmer CONFESSES He Coded Computers to RIG Elections (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Cute Girl Goes OFF On Hillary – Her Parents Raised Her RIGHT!
- RIGGED: Watch Voter Machine SWITCH Republican Vote To Democrat … In This SWING STATE
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch HILLARY Voter Set Her CROTCH On Fire
- #PUSSIFICATION: Here’s The BIG Difference Between LIFE In The ’60s Versus Right NOW!
- WATCH: TX Official, ‘We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas’ – And It’s ALL For …
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company