Shoebat.com reports: The ‘smoking gun’ email that reveals who instructed Susan Rice to blame the Benghazi attack on a video also exposes a recipient named Mehdi K. Alhassani. Alhassani was the leader of the Muslim Student Association (MSA), a Muslim Brotherhood front group and attended the sister mosque of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center (ISBCC) mosque attended by the Boston Marathon bombers. It is a mystery how Alhassani slipped through the cracks to become a Special Assistant to the Office of the Chief of Staff, National Security Council Staff, and Executive Office of the President. It is unknown why a few hours before the Benghazi attack, Alhassani met in the White House with Samir Mayekar, a George Soros ‘fellow’ for an unscheduled visit.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- O’REILLY FIRES BACK: Bill Sends FOX & The Women Who Accused Him An Ominous WARNING
- LMAO: Chelsea Clinton Calls Trump a LIAR – Twitter Puts Her On FULL BLAST
- VIDEO: Watch How This Bro Comes Into Home Plate! This Might CHANGE Baseball!
- BREAKING: Trump Makes MAJOR Decision On Sean Spicer
- KARMA: University Gets MAJOR Backlash From Donors & Students For AntiTrump Prof
- Here’s How Raquel Welch Is Rocking 76 WITHOUT Plastic Surgery
- YO, FOX NEWS: Liberal Geraldo Tweets Nude Selfie, Is A Well Known LADIES MAN, Will You FIRE Him?