Harry Reid could possibly be the most delusional person out there who has an opinion about the border crisis. After a bi-partisan bill was introduced by two Texas lawmakers, he claimed that he would not support it because he believes the border is already secure. I think he should take a little field trip over to the Texas-Mexico border and we can leave him out there overnight unarmed to see if he changes his mind.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- LMAO: #NotMyPresidentsDay Jackass SHOT by Riot Police (VIDEO)
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN: Sweden IS Experiencing A MASSIVE ‘Migrant’ Crime Wave
- Look What Was Found At TEEN JIHAD Suspects’ Home
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- LMAO: Katy Perry’s Anti-Trump Awards Stunt Backfires Hilariously
- DEAR PARENTS: This School District Teaches Kids Islam, But Christianity … Eh, NOT SO MUCH