Harry Reid could possibly be the most delusional person out there who has an opinion about the border crisis. After a bi-partisan bill was introduced by two Texas lawmakers, he claimed that he would not support it because he believes the border is already secure. I think he should take a little field trip over to the Texas-Mexico border and we can leave him out there overnight unarmed to see if he changes his mind.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Instead Of Getting ‘Used To Terrorism’ Should We Do THIS?
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- VIRAL: Cute Girl’s Shirt About Trump Having Cojones Is Melting The Internet
- BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?
- QUESTION: Should Muslim Kids Get SPECIAL Prayer Rooms & Food In Public Schools?
- DEAR PATRIOTS: Should The CITADEL Allow a Muslim Girl To Wear HIJAB Instead Of Uniform?