Harry Reid could possibly be the most delusional person out there who has an opinion about the border crisis. After a bi-partisan bill was introduced by two Texas lawmakers, he claimed that he would not support it because he believes the border is already secure. I think he should take a little field trip over to the Texas-Mexico border and we can leave him out there overnight unarmed to see if he changes his mind.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: This TOY Commercial From The 60s Would Give Liberals A STROKE
- LMAO: Loudmouth Jerry Brown Suddenly Needs Trump’s Help
- Breaking: 16 Yr. Old German Girl Who Ran Away To Join ISIS Is Found Alive In Mosul
- WATCH: Apparently This Is OKAY To Show On Social Media – UNREAL
- Question: Now That European Courts Have Upheld A Burka Ban, Should We Ban Full-Face Burkas In The U.S.?
- Gross: Rats Fall From The Ceiling In Popular Restaurant Chain (Video)
- Boys Are Openly Used As Sex Slaves By Soldiers In This ‘Friendly’ Country