Harry Reid could possibly be the most delusional person out there who has an opinion about the border crisis. After a bi-partisan bill was introduced by two Texas lawmakers, he claimed that he would not support it because he believes the border is already secure. I think he should take a little field trip over to the Texas-Mexico border and we can leave him out there overnight unarmed to see if he changes his mind.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: AA Flight Attendant WHACKS Mom With Twins – Goes COMPLETELY MENTAL!
- Happy Days Star, Erin Moran, Dead Of Suspected Heroin OVERDOSE, 56
- Chelsea Says, This Is WHY America REJECTED Her Mama – Is She SERIOUS?
- POPULARITY CONTEST: If Vote Were Held Today, Would Trump Or Clinton Win The POPULAR Vote?
- BIG NEWS: Another Supreme Court Judge Could Retire Soon … Guess Which One?
- BOOM: Somali Pirates Pick The WRONG Ship To Attack (Video)
- JUST SAD: Kendall Jenner’s Candid Statement About Her DAD Causes TWITTER-STORM