Harry Reid could possibly be the most delusional person out there who has an opinion about the border crisis. After a bi-partisan bill was introduced by two Texas lawmakers, he claimed that he would not support it because he believes the border is already secure. I think he should take a little field trip over to the Texas-Mexico border and we can leave him out there overnight unarmed to see if he changes his mind.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- HILARIOUS: Huckabee MOCKS Pelosi Over Her Ben Carson Comments And It’s PURE Gold
- WATCH: ‘Mad Dog Mattis’ Tells Mouthy Liberal Twit How He Got His NICKNAME
- MSNBC Toad Tries To Make Coulter BOW To Her Political Correctness … WATCH Ann B-Slap Her
- Is Jennifer Hudson An UNGRATEFUL @SS? Singer Snubs Trump After He Did THIS For Her
- WHOA, MAMA! Leopard ATTACKS Hunter And This Is The RESULT…
- PATRIOTS: College Declares Obama ‘5th Best President Ever’ (READ IT BEFORE YOU CONDEMN IT!)
- DEAR LIBERALS: MLK Would Be Speaking At Inauguration If A Democrat Hadn’t KILLED Him