In sort of ‘Where Is She Now’ interview with CNN, Rachel Jeantel is back and speaking out, a year after George Zimmerman was acquitted for the shooting of Trayvon Martin. She talks about how she blamed herself a little bit for how final verdict turned out about how she graduated with her High School diploma. During Zimmerman’s trial, Jeantel was supposed to be the ‘star witness’ and turned out doing more damage than good.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- PUSSIFICATION: Son Kills Parents, Dissolves Them In ACID, Because They Made Him GET A LIFE!
- HILARIOUS: Share This Meme With Morons Who PRAISE Socialism – It’s BRUTAL
- GAY DESIGNER: Dressed Michelle But REFUSES To Dress Melania For This BS Reason
- VIRAL: Jill Stein Is A COMPLETE Idiot – SHARE If You Agree
- LMAO: After 1 Day Of RECOUNTING – Look How Many Votes Hillary GAINED
- WATCH: Tucker Mops Floor With Muslim Chick Who’s BLAMING Terrorism On AMERICANS!
- OMG: Doctor Fired For Saying THIS About Michelle’s FACE