In sort of ‘Where Is She Now’ interview with CNN, Rachel Jeantel is back and speaking out, a year after George Zimmerman was acquitted for the shooting of Trayvon Martin. She talks about how she blamed herself a little bit for how final verdict turned out about how she graduated with her High School diploma. During Zimmerman’s trial, Jeantel was supposed to be the ‘star witness’ and turned out doing more damage than good.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- HOLY CRAP! Tillerson Just Fired Most Of The 7th Floor
- BREAKING: ‘National Guard Fake Memo’ Was Scheme To SMOKE OUT The Leaker
- LMAO: Dude Showboats During MMA Fight – Watch Bro DROP Him! (VIRAL VIDEO)
- HAJJI GOES, ‘BOOM!’ Watch Suicide Bomber Blow HIMSELF Up Before Reaching His Target
- DEAR 1/2 OF THE USA: ‘Sears F—ing HATES You!’ – Here’s PROOF!
- WATCH: What MILO Just Said About ‘Man-Boy’ SEX Will Probably SHOCK You!
- WATCH: Thug Robs The WRONG Store – In 13 Seconds He’s On The HIGHWAY TO HELL