In sort of ‘Where Is She Now’ interview with CNN, Rachel Jeantel is back and speaking out, a year after George Zimmerman was acquitted for the shooting of Trayvon Martin. She talks about how she blamed herself a little bit for how final verdict turned out about how she graduated with her High School diploma. During Zimmerman’s trial, Jeantel was supposed to be the ‘star witness’ and turned out doing more damage than good.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Viral: Liberal Lady Dumps Leftist Ideology – Here’s 10 Reasons She’s Finished With The Left
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- Steelers Coach Rebukes Player For STANDING For Anthem – This Is Total BS
- Dear Ungrateful NFL Clowns: Watch What A PARALYZED Veteran Did During Our National Anthem
- WATCH: Antifa Rioters Try Rioting In Texas – Texans Take ‘Em To PAINTOWN
- This One Steeler REFUSED To Disrespect Our Nat’l Anthem – Here’s His Epic Back Story
- Black NYT Whiner Says White Women ‘Walk Like Racists’ – No, This Isn’t Satire!