In sort of ‘Where Is She Now’ interview with CNN, Rachel Jeantel is back and speaking out, a year after George Zimmerman was acquitted for the shooting of Trayvon Martin. She talks about how she blamed herself a little bit for how final verdict turned out about how she graduated with her High School diploma. During Zimmerman’s trial, Jeantel was supposed to be the ‘star witness’ and turned out doing more damage than good.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
Please disable your Ad Blocker to leave a comment.
- WIKILEAKS: Here’s The Evidence Hillary PLANNED To Make Trump Look Like SEXUAL Predator
- LMAO: TV Star Says ‘I’d Rather Be Grabbed By The P-SSY Than GOVERNED By One’
- WIKILEAKS: Guess Who OWNED 75,000 Shares in PUTIN Energy Company
- WATCH: Highly ACCURATE Election Model Says Trump Will STOMP Hillary
- WATCH: Trump DESTROYS Hillary At Alfred E. Smith Dinner (FULL VIDEO)
- CLASH POLL: Trump Called Hillary A ‘NASTY WOMAN’ – Do You Agree?
- QUESTION: Would You Like To See Trump Win Just To PROVE The Media WRONG?