In sort of ‘Where Is She Now’ interview with CNN, Rachel Jeantel is back and speaking out, a year after George Zimmerman was acquitted for the shooting of Trayvon Martin. She talks about how she blamed herself a little bit for how final verdict turned out about how she graduated with her High School diploma. During Zimmerman’s trial, Jeantel was supposed to be the ‘star witness’ and turned out doing more damage than good.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- Muslim with Koran Challenges Col. Allen West and INSTANTLY Regrets It (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?
- BOOM! This SIGN Should Be On EVERY Street Corner In America
- DEAR CNN: Obama’s ‘Security’ Chick, Susan Rice, DEMANDED Trump’s Associates Be UNMASKED – Is THAT News?
- Katy Perry Goes FULL RETARD On Manchester Massacre