In sort of ‘Where Is She Now’ interview with CNN, Rachel Jeantel is back and speaking out, a year after George Zimmerman was acquitted for the shooting of Trayvon Martin. She talks about how she blamed herself a little bit for how final verdict turned out about how she graduated with her High School diploma. During Zimmerman’s trial, Jeantel was supposed to be the ‘star witness’ and turned out doing more damage than good.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- DEAR CNN: UNDERAGE Malia Obama Causes A SCENE At NY ‘White Privilege’ Hotspot
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch Jihadist Get Mowed Down By His Ex And Try Not To LYAO
- LMAO: Guess Which STARRING Role Streep’s Trump-Hating Rant COST Her?
- VIRAL VIDEO: Richie Rich Saudi Boy Meets NY Cop – Cop WINS and It’s HILARIOUS!
- WATCH: Neil Gorsuch EYE ROLLS Libtard Al Franken During Hearing And Its HILARIOUS
- Knife Wielding Thugs Learn Meaning Of ‘NEVER Bring A Knife To A Gun Fight’
- WATCH: ‘Some Women Have Penises’ – No, This ISN’T Satire!