The criminalization of Christianity has launched the arrival of the Second Revolutionary War in America. This is a war to protect Christian faith, freedom and the U.S. Constitutional rights provided in the First Amendment. The question that Americans of Christian faith have to ask themselves is whether they are willing to witness or permit the undoing of those basic rights given by God.
Open warfare was declared by the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of less than 2 to 3 percent of the population who have decided that God’s Word has no worth or validity in America today. In June, five Supreme Court justices ruled to sanction gay marriage. The result would pummel Christianity and its leaders of faith relentlessly and eventually will lead to the destruction of Christianity in this nation. The American Christian Civil Rights Movement has begun!
The new reality in America is one where the second Revolutionary War will be impacting every church and place of Christian worship. The American Christian Civil Rights Movement (ACCRM) is willing to say no to the destruction of Christian faith now and for the children of this nation’s future faithful.
ACCRM’s goal is the uniting of Churches and Christians to defend and protect Christian Civil Rights. This movement’s directive is to not casually allow or permit the shackling and undoing of those Constitutional and God given religious rights that Americans practice and embrace.
Americans of Christian faith must stand up and not permit the criminalization of Christianity. Instead they should depart from the sidelines of comfort and the shadows of convenience and take a solemn vow to enter into the arena of Christian faith to fight for the unshackling of God and the reemergence of Jesus Christ in the core and religious fabric of American life.
• The American Christian Civil Rights Movement is now, because the demonization and criminalization of Christianity is now.
• The Christian Civil Rights Movement is now because the government in the new Rome has determined that God’s Word is to be redefined, corrupted and compromised.
• The American Christian Civil Rights Movement is now, because the youth of today and the youth yet unborn shall inherit a nation where God, Jesus Christ and the Bible shall be condemned as heresy, and its believers as heretics, if Christians do not stand up.
• The American Christian Civil Rights Movement is now, because the supporters of the Supreme Court’s gay marriage edict are even now preparing new legal assaults upon those in the pulpit who speak God’s words on gay marriage and parishioners who dare to share their Christian beliefs in the public, in schools and even on social media.
• This is a call to action, because Christian truth dashed to Earth shall still rise as Christ was resurrected; so shall be the Christian faith of this nation.
• This is a call to action, because the Word of God and Jesus Christ cannot be bound but shall ascend as Christ did on his Ascension Day to Heaven.
• This is a call to action, because every attack on the Christian faithful anywhere in America is an attack on the body of Christ everywhere.
WHAT MUST HAPPEN?
– Support others through prayer, ACCRM’s Chat rooms or petitions of support
– Create or join state or local chapters of ACCRM where you live, worship or work
– Stand Up at public meetings, rallies, marches against criminalization of Christian faith,
– Share your story or your neighbor’s story on ACCRM’s News Feed, Face book page or on Twitter page
– Build a social media network to protect and defend postings of Christian faith, or your own publishing of blogs
– Provide financial and prayer support to those who have been targeted.
– Be an active part of building the Christian faith web with like-minded family, faith, and traditional network groups, organizations, youth groups, senior groups, Christian Desk Top and Lap Top Warriors
Are you being called?
“And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ‘Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?’ Then I said, ‘Here I am! Send me.’ Isaiah 6:8
When the history of America’s religious freedom is written, the criminalization of Christianity will be linked to that moment in time when the Supreme Court declared open warfare on Christianity. Become the difference. American Christian Civil Rights Movement…Silence is Betrayal!!