Enter to win the
shotgun package giveaway
It should be no secret that we at Clash Daily are big fans of Duck Dynasty. To share our enthusiasm, we're giving away a beautiful hunting shotgun and collection of hunting gear, with a value of over $1,200.
To enter the giveaway, simply sign up to receive updates from Clash Daily and Girls Just Wanna Have Guns using the form to the right. And that's all there is to it. Prizes include the following:
Mossberg 930 Duck Commander: $864
A versatile 3-inch autoloader engineered from the hard-hitting 935 Magnum design, this is perfectly suited for the blind with all the features and details you see in signifcantly costlier brands.
Standard features of a 930 include:
- Drilled and tapped receiver
- Mossberg signature top safety
- Dual-vent gas operating system aids in recoil reduction
- Stock spacer system for a custom fit for every shooter
- Factory assembled
- Free Gun Lock
- 2-year limited warranty
As part of the DUCK COMMANDER Series, it also comes standard with:
- Full dip in Max-5 camo by Realtree (their newest waterfowl pattern, introduced for 2014)
- Premium Tru-Glo, Tru-Bead dual color front fiber optic sight
- Famous Duck Commander logo engraved on the stock
- An American Flag bandana, like the one worn by Willie
More info on this shotgun.
Duck Commander Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler, 5.2 Gallon capacity: $242.99
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
- YETI's proprietary PermaFrost Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention.
- T-Rex Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
- The YETI ColdLock Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
- NeverFail Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break.
- FatWall Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention.
- BearFoot Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep the cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
- InterLock Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fi tting barrier between your contents and outside elements.
- AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting.
- Full-length stainless steel handle with textured grip that locks upright for easy carrying.
- Vortex Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- BullDog Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible and UV-resistant.
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI
More info on this cooler.
1972 Bocote Wood Duck Call: $69.95
This Premium Bocte Wood call is smooth and features Phil's patened double reed system. Use this beautiful wooden call when the ducks are making their final pass. This call is designed to have the same volume and range as a Mallard Hen. The smooth, low-end properties allow you to blow quietly when ducks are in close range. This call is a Double reed, friction fit system. More info on this duck call.
Realtree Hardwoods HD Camo Cap: $19.95
One size fits most. Velcro closure. Realtree AP camo. More info on this cap.
Shotgun shell Thermo Bottle: $22.95
12GA Shotgun shell Thermo Bottle is the new way to carry all your hot or cold beverages. This thermos is double wall 18-8 stainless steel insulated construction (BPA free). This thermos keeps drinks hot or cold for up to 24 hours. More info on this thermo bottle.
More info on this decal.
Contest Rules: No purchase necessary. Contest void where prohibited by law. One entry per person. To enter this contest fill out the online entry form before midnight on February 28, 2014. Chances of winning determined by the number of entrants. Mail-in entries will not be accepted. Duplicate entries will be discarded. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. To be eligible to win, entrants must be U. S. citizens, residents of one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia, and be at least 18 years of age. The prize, as described above, will be awarded to a single winner as the only prize in this contest. The winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or after the deadline listed above. The winner will be notified by e-mail and must submit a signed copy of a Federal Firearms License from his or her receiving dealer. The gun will be shipped to the Federal Firearms Licensee designated by the winner. The winner must comply with all federal, state and local laws, and is responsible for all taxes and all amounts charged by the designated Federal Firearms Licensee for receiving the gun and/or processing the transfer thereof to the winner. May the odds be ever in your favor.