The video of Karen Klein, a 68-year-old granny who was bullied beyond belief by a gaggle of 13-year-old pukes went viral last Wednesday. If you haven’t seen the video, here it is (viewer warning).
What these little 666s did to this passive, sweet lady—ultimately bringing her to tears—was truly disgusting. If these hellions would have sadistically berated a black or gay kid (or a black gay kid) Al Sharpton and Dan Savage would have pulled a groin muscle leaping to the occasion, and these little devils would have justly been hauled to juvey court facing a five-year lockdown and jail sex. But, alas, Karen is a white hetero, so … they’ll probably get a pass.
Let’s recap the film: The pusillanimous mini-monsters hit the weeping Mrs. Klein with multiple F-bombs, called her a “fat b-tch” several times, and said that they would like to urinate and defecate on her and stab her (among numerous other unsavory things). That’s what 13-year-old boys said to a 68-year-old-woman. Hope & Change.
Now, aside from the hellish behavior of these future inmates (or reality show stars), here’s my problem with the video:
- Why didn’t Klein jump up and beat their narrow backsides? I guarantee if she would have called their bluff and started pounding one of the mouthy little metrosexuals he would have started squealing like a Bieber fan. The kid would have gone to the back of the bus to sulk and then called his lawyer. But he wouldn’t have continued his F-bomb laden diatribe. Look, I don’t care how old or infirm I get … if I have enough strength to swing a cane I’m going to clock the first gum-smacking punk who tells me to blank off. I believe Karen needs to take a more proactive role should the Children of the Corn confront her ever again. I suggest Klein go to Irma Brown’s Ass Whuppin’ Academy. I believe the Academy’s phone number is 1-555-BUSTASS. Karen, think Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies. Become the weapon, G’maw!
- Why didn’t the bus driver pull the stupid hell-bus over and throttle the diminutive devils? What kind of adult can stand by and watch this type of venom leveled at an elderly person? I don’t care how litigious our PC-addled culture gets, I pray to all that’s holy that I never shrivel up to the point where I will not defend the defenseless.
- Are there no more kids with half a conscience who will jump in and stop this type of crap? Decent boys and girls out there, you’ve got to help the adults. Most adults have been sufficiently cowed by courts that we’re afraid to defend our person, especially if a minor is involved. However, since you’re the same age as your out-of-whack future progressive voter peers, why don’t you … um … “control the situation,” and we’ll give you a high five when you get home. It’ll earn you street cred with those who matter.
For parents who’re still worth their salt and do not want to spawn such feral hogs, use this opportunity for a teachable moment. Pull your children aside on a lazy summer afternoon and teach them the following …
- Everyone deserves respect until they demonstrate they don’t deserve it. I believe that all people are created in the image of God and should be treated with respect … at least until they show that they don’t deserve respect. That means you don’t slap, spit on or drop the F-bomb on elders, people in authority, or parents.
- Titles are important. I raised my kids to call their elders “sir” or “ma’am.” A future productive person will always address a man with “Mr. (last name)” and a woman as “Mrs.” or “Miss (last name)” until they’ve been green lighted to use their first name or nickname.
- Everyone else matters before you do. If these kids do not change, can you imagine what the USA will look like in 50 years with that kind of unbridled narcissism? Good luck.
- Be helpful. Teach your kids to assist in making things greater by their presence—not suckier.
- Be friendly. When I take my buddies hunting with me to Texas they’re blown away at how friendly people are. We’ll be driving down Farm to Market Road in the middle of nowhere, meet a truck coming the opposite direction, and our host will wave. Invariably, one of my friends then asks, “Who was that?” and our host replies, “I don’t know.” Then my jaded friends give me a confused look and ask me quietly why he waved. I whisper back, “People down here are friendly … watch out—it might rub off on you.”
Parents, forbid your child to act like a spoiled, rabid, egocentric animal. Make good manners and propriety a given for your kid. Instill the above southern qualities into your offspring, and when they grow up, they’ll thank you in spades—and they’ll be respected, revered leaders wherever they go.
And finally, here’s my advice to the school the weasels who bullied Mrs. Klein attend: I say we put them in special classes. Yes, classes where all the other students are kind yet are experts in Jiu jitsu—classes where the teachers are former Marine drill sergeants and bus monitors are charming blue-haired nanas who’ve graduated summa cum laude from Irma Brown’s Ass Whuppin’ Academy.