Gun lovers. Herewith are thirteen things to remember when carrying your weapon. BTW- this list is not original. I’ve Google up the bullet points but alas …I got nada in regards to who penned it. If and when someone schools me on who the author is you can rest assure that I’ll give him or her proper praise. Enjoy.
- Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians.
- It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
- Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
- Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
- Never say, “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
- The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
- The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win – cheat if necessary.
- Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.
- If you’re in a gunfight:
- In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!
- If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
- You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
- You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
– If you’re not shooting, you should be loading.
– If you’re not loading, you should be moving.
– If you’re not moving, you’re dead.