MOORE HAVEN, Florida – A teenager lost his right arm below the elbow in an alligator attack while swimming in the Caloosahatchee River, according to officers with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). FWC’s Jorge Pino says the 11-foot gator was found and killed Monday evening after the attack that happened in the water near River Road, southwest of US-27, close to Lake Okeechobee. Officials say the arm was found inside the gator.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- The Pope’s Answer To 1000 Kids Raped By Priests Is ‘No Comment’
- Nutty Professor: Prof Talks Economics With Cash Stuck To Her Naughty Bits…Because Feminism
- Clash Poll: Does The Bodycam Footage Vindicate This Police Shooting?
- What This POS Did To His Pregnant Wife & Daughters Merits Him A Special Place In Hell
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- Dear CNN: The Liberal Lawmaker Calls Her Asian Opponent ‘Ching Chong’ – Is That ‘Racism?’
- Watch: Snake Handling Preacher Handles The Wrong Frickin’ Snake