MOORE HAVEN, Florida – A teenager lost his right arm below the elbow in an alligator attack while swimming in the Caloosahatchee River, according to officers with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). FWC’s Jorge Pino says the 11-foot gator was found and killed Monday evening after the attack that happened in the water near River Road, southwest of US-27, close to Lake Okeechobee. Officials say the arm was found inside the gator.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- LMAO! This Pretty Girl’s ‘Christian’ T-Shirt Is Hilarious & True – Would You Wear It?
- Chris Rock: ‘I Want An Equal Amount Of White Kids Shot Every Month’
- Another ‘Dreamer’ Kills An American – This Time It’s A Texas Hero
- Sen. Kamala Harris(D) Says, ‘We Cannot Tolerate A Society’ Where ‘Our Babies Are Being Slaughtered’
- Clash Poll: Should The FBI Protect Kids Like They Protect The Clintons?
- LMAO! LeBron James, ‘I Mean Too Much to Society To Not Share My Political Views’