MOORE HAVEN, Florida – A teenager lost his right arm below the elbow in an alligator attack while swimming in the Caloosahatchee River, according to officers with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). FWC’s Jorge Pino says the 11-foot gator was found and killed Monday evening after the attack that happened in the water near River Road, southwest of US-27, close to Lake Okeechobee. Officials say the arm was found inside the gator.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This Graduation Letter From The 1930’s Would Be Banned From Schools Today
- Hey CNN: Will You Report On The Arrest, Imprisonment of this British ‘Citizen Journalist’?
- Muslim Millionaire Cleared Of Raping Teen – ‘I Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated Her’
- Claim: CNN’s Favorite Creepy Porn Lawyer Abused, Threatened Wife
- Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs Just Kicked The Shiitake Mushrooms Out Of Trey Gowdy – Is Lou Right or Ridiculous?
- Anti-2a Chief Says He’s ‘Watching’ Dana Loesch — She Puts Him On Blast!
- Watch: Hillary Goes Stone Cold When Asked About Ivanka Being 1st Female President