MOORE HAVEN, Florida – A teenager lost his right arm below the elbow in an alligator attack while swimming in the Caloosahatchee River, according to officers with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). FWC’s Jorge Pino says the 11-foot gator was found and killed Monday evening after the attack that happened in the water near River Road, southwest of US-27, close to Lake Okeechobee. Officials say the arm was found inside the gator.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- Boy Passes By Our FLAG – What He Did Needs To Be Shown At All NFL Games
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- PAYBACK: Week 6 Was BRUTAL For The NFL – Check Out These Stadium Pics!
- Guess What NFL Players Are NOW Supposedly ‘Protesting’ – What A Crock Of Crap
- PICTURED: Girl Decides NOT To Shave Legs For A Year – The Results Are HAIRY!
- 5 Cheerleaders Take Knee During Anthem – The College’s Response Is FREAKING Many Out