MOORE HAVEN, Florida – A teenager lost his right arm below the elbow in an alligator attack while swimming in the Caloosahatchee River, according to officers with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). FWC’s Jorge Pino says the 11-foot gator was found and killed Monday evening after the attack that happened in the water near River Road, southwest of US-27, close to Lake Okeechobee. Officials say the arm was found inside the gator.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- BREAKING: Terror Attack In New York – Guess Who The Culprit Is?
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- Michelle Tells Audience She’s A ‘SEX Symbol’ – No, This Is Not Satire
- FOX Hires Actors To POSE As Fans For Rams Game – This Is TRULY Pathetic
- DISGUSTING: NFL Clown Launches Insane Tirade Against COPS – Another Out Of Control PUNK
- Dear Joy Behar: Is Grabbing Robin Williams’ Junk ‘Just Joking’ Or Molestation?
- CLASH POLL: Do You Consider Barack Our 1st FEMALE President?