Union leaders insisted from the start that they wouldn’t help fill the piggy bank for this year’s Democratic National Convention after the party picked a labor-hostile location and at the same time made fundraising tougher by banning corporate contributions and capping individual donations. And with the event less than a month away, they’re sticking to their guns.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO! Brit Hume And James Woods Hilariously Lampoon Gold Diggin’ Porn Woman, Stormy Daniels
- WATCH: 3 Clowns Attempt A Drive-By Shooting On The WRONG Bro’s House
- Watch: ‘Do You Want Men In Women’s Bathrooms’ Video Is Causing A Big Stir – Do You Like It?
- DEAR WUSSIES: Here’s What Old People Mean When They Call You A MILLENNIAL (VIRAL VIDEO)
- Warriors & Wildmen: Bros Talk About Teaching Kids To Be Rebels With A Cause – It’s Pure Gold
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- Austin Bomber V. Parkland HS Massacre: Austin Law Enforcement Were On The Ball, Bad@ss And Brave