Union leaders insisted from the start that they wouldn’t help fill the piggy bank for this year’s Democratic National Convention after the party picked a labor-hostile location and at the same time made fundraising tougher by banning corporate contributions and capping individual donations. And with the event less than a month away, they’re sticking to their guns.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Bro Breaks Work Record For Riding The Biggest Wave Ever!
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- LMAO: Here’s A Bathroom Bumper Sticker We Need To Share With 1M Rowdy Americans
- Video: Antifa Tinkerpots Threaten Trump’s Life – Share This Video With The FBI
- The ‘Mr. & Mrs. Trump: Keep America Great’ Painting Is PURE GOLD!
- Watch: 2yr. Old Boy Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day – Gets PO’ed If He Runs Out
- FASCISM: Colorado’s Going After The Christian Cake Shop Owner Again