No kidding. While Egypt seems as unclear as Barack Obama on the status of our relationship, the President wasn’t in New York working out those issues with Mohamed Morsi or other world leaders. Instead, he was hashing out his own problems with the hosts of The View on ABC, which CNN found “just a little … weird.” In fact, the conclusion was that Obama made himself look foolish by abandoning his duties and having Hillary Clinton fill in for him instead:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- This Chart Blows Supposed ‘White Privilege’ All To HELL – Please Share With Race Baiters
- 61-YR-OLD WHITE MAN: Nearly Beat To Death By 50 Black Teens, HORRIFIC VIDEO
- CLASH POLL: Cop Kills Man After He Attacks Cop – Was It JUSTIFIABLE?
- Chelsea Handler Calls Sarah Sanders A ‘Trollop’ – Watch This And Tell Us Who’s The Trollop?
- DISGUSTING: NFL Clown Launches Insane Tirade Against COPS – Another Out Of Control PUNK
- BREAKING: Terror Attack In New York – Guess Who The Culprit Is?