No kidding. While Egypt seems as unclear as Barack Obama on the status of our relationship, the President wasn’t in New York working out those issues with Mohamed Morsi or other world leaders. Instead, he was hashing out his own problems with the hosts of The View on ABC, which CNN found “just a little … weird.” In fact, the conclusion was that Obama made himself look foolish by abandoning his duties and having Hillary Clinton fill in for him instead:
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Watch: Tide Podder Says You Can Buy An AR-15 For This Super-Low Price – She’s Blonde To The Bone
- Communist China Agrees With Liberals On Gun Restrictions: This Should Tell You Everything About Liberals
- Has Anyone Else Noticed Something Sketchy About How Quickly This Crisis Became a ‘Movement’?
- Another Sex Scandal: Here’s Why You Haven’t Seen Brendan Fraser In A Long Time
- Judge Returns Gun Fire After Being Ambushed – I Have To Say, I’m Very Impressed
- Watch: Armed Robber Holds Up The Wrong Mom & Daughter – All Hell Breaks Loose!