Jakarta- Shouting ”Allahu Akbar” and ”F— America,” the mob, many of whom were masked, marched on the embassy and began to attack. Riot police were initially caught unprepared and without their shields. Volleys of rocks and bricks, broken from the pavement, rained on the police and embassy guards. Local television stations were also reporting that petrol bombs were thrown. One guard was separated from the building and pursued by a mob. It appeared he was eventually caught by a large group of protesters and surrounded, though it is not known what happened to him. A police officer was carried from the scene by his comrades, with reports variously suggesting he had been hit by a rock or stabbed in the face.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- WATCH: Pretty Girl Shows Her Panties In Public – ONLY A Lefty Will Understand ‘Why’
- Shocking: First State-Funded Muslim School Taken Over By Gov’t After Pro-Rape Books Found
- Dicky Durbin Now Doubts What He Heard From Trump – “…Whichever word that he used”
- Watch: Breitbart London’s Editor Says, Muslim Mayor Has Turned London Into A Sh*thole – Do You Agree?
- Dear Liberals: If Fat Shaming Someone Is ‘Evil’ – Then Why Are You Doing it To Trump?
- A ‘Dreamer’ Who Killed 2 Cops Smiles During Trial – ‘I Wish I Killed More Of Those Motherf***ers’