Jakarta- Shouting ”Allahu Akbar” and ”F— America,” the mob, many of whom were masked, marched on the embassy and began to attack. Riot police were initially caught unprepared and without their shields. Volleys of rocks and bricks, broken from the pavement, rained on the police and embassy guards. Local television stations were also reporting that petrol bombs were thrown. One guard was separated from the building and pursued by a mob. It appeared he was eventually caught by a large group of protesters and surrounded, though it is not known what happened to him. A police officer was carried from the scene by his comrades, with reports variously suggesting he had been hit by a rock or stabbed in the face.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- Dear Whiner: Crap Makes Plants Grow – Your Crappy Situation Could Be Your BEST Friend
- LMAO: ‘I Love Guns & T*tties’ Patch Sends Liberal Snowflakes Into FULL Blizzard Mode
- Whiny Snowflakes Rage At Teen With Terminal Cancer, Dying Wish “Offends” Them, But He…
- The ‘Mr. & Mrs. Trump: Keep America Great’ Painting Is PURE GOLD!
- CNN Seems Cool With White People Being Beaten To A Pulp
- Omarosa’s Play To Profit From Trump Leaks Is About To Backfire … Spectacularly