Jakarta- Shouting ”Allahu Akbar” and ”F— America,” the mob, many of whom were masked, marched on the embassy and began to attack. Riot police were initially caught unprepared and without their shields. Volleys of rocks and bricks, broken from the pavement, rained on the police and embassy guards. Local television stations were also reporting that petrol bombs were thrown. One guard was separated from the building and pursued by a mob. It appeared he was eventually caught by a large group of protesters and surrounded, though it is not known what happened to him. A police officer was carried from the scene by his comrades, with reports variously suggesting he had been hit by a rock or stabbed in the face.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This Graduation Letter From The 1930’s Would Be Banned From Schools Today
- Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs Just Kicked The Shiitake Mushrooms Out Of Trey Gowdy – Is Lou Right or Ridiculous?
- Watch: Dude Loses His Sh*t On Airplane, Starts Punching People, What Would You Do?
- Watch: Chick Says Cop Sexually Assaulted Her – Dash Cam Video Tells A Different Tale
- Muslim Millionaire Cleared Of Raping Teen – ‘I Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated Her’
- Watch: This ‘I Love My Vagana’ Video Is The Weirdest Damn Video We’ve Seen
- Video: James Woods’s Tweet Could Be The Final Nail In The Coffin of That Oprah 2020 Push