When Nicki Minaj rapped “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney” in Lil Wayne‘s “Mercy” remix, she was probably aiming to ruffle some feathers, regardless of the line’s veracity. But Minaj probably wasn’t expecting to get death threats from the Twitter hordes.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Nutty Professor: Prof Talks Economics With Cash Stuck To Her Naughty Bits…Because Feminism
- Watch: Snake Handling Preacher Handles The Wrong Frickin’ Snake
- What This POS Did To His Pregnant Wife & Daughters Merits Him A Special Place In Hell
- Clash Poll: Does The Bodycam Footage Vindicate This Police Shooting?
- LMAO: Here’s A Bathroom Bumper Sticker We Need To Share With 1M Rowdy Americans
- LA Just Refused Citibank, Bank of America $600M Because Of Their Gun Control Garbage
- Clash Poll: Was Trump Right To Remove Brennan’s Security Clearance?