According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- This Chart Blows Supposed ‘White Privilege’ All To HELL – Please Share With Race Baiters
- YO, FEMINISTS: Why Aren’t YOU Encouraging #MeToo Victims Towards GUN Ownership?
- 61-YR-OLD WHITE MAN: Nearly Beat To Death By 50 Black Teens, HORRIFIC VIDEO
- CLASH POLL: Trump’s Being Accused Of Sexual Assault – Do YOU Think It’s Liberal BS?
- CLASH POLL: Cop Kills Man After He Attacks Cop – Was It JUSTIFIABLE?
- Chelsea Handler Calls Sarah Sanders A ‘Trollop’ – Watch This And Tell Us Who’s The Trollop?