According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- A BIGGER, More Concentrated, NFL Boycott Is Brewing – This’ll Get Their Attention
- DEAR AMERICA: Isn’t It STRANGE Liberals Aren’t Raising Hell Over THIS Mass Shooter?
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- CLASH POLL: Should Muslim Women Be Forced To Unmask When Using These Services?
- Pictured: Here’s Another ‘Peaceful’ AltLeft ‘Activist’ We Should All Obey According To CNN
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!