According to new analysis of unemployment data by the National Employment Law Project, while 60 percent of the jobs lost during the 2008-2009 financial crisis were in middle income occupations, the vast majority – 58 percent – of jobs created under President Obama are low-wage. Those jobs include “retail sales, food preparation, home health and customer service.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Has Anyone Else Noticed Something Sketchy About How Quickly This Crisis Became a ‘Movement’?
- Communist China Agrees With Liberals On Gun Restrictions: This Should Tell You Everything About Liberals
- Feminists Turn On Jennifer Lawrence Because She Flaunted Her Hooters – Can You Say, ‘Cat Fight?’
- Watch: Girl In Bikini Has A Creative Way To Shoot Skeet – Are You Impressed?
- Hacker Exposes FBI’s ‘Stalkerware’ – It Can Grab Your Messages, Track You And Listen Thru Your Phone
- Sen. Kamala Harris(D) Says, ‘We Cannot Tolerate A Society’ Where ‘Our Babies Are Being Slaughtered’