The Obama administration clearly hoped that the Department of Justice’s Inspector General report on Operation Fast and Furious would be the last word on the scandal. which has been tied to hundreds of deaths in Mexico and the murders of two American law-enforcement officials. However, a new report from Univision to be broadcast tomorrow, previewed here by ABC News, may put the issue back on the front pages. One source called Univision’s findings the “holy grail” that Congressional investigators have been seeking…
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- Antifa Clown Calls DC Cops ‘Fascist Pieces Of Sh*t’ – Lets Spread His Picture Over The Internet
- LMAO: Watch This Girl Whup This Snowflake’s @ss!
- Disney To Go Openly Gay In Forthcoming Film – And We Mean, ‘Openly’
- Whiny Snowflakes Rage At Teen With Terminal Cancer, Dying Wish “Offends” Them, But He…
- Clash Quiz: When Assad Gassed 1000 Syrians Did Obama Respond … Immediately? 24hrs Later? Or 9 Days Later?
- BREAKING: FBI Trump Hater, Peter Strzok, Just Got Sh*tcanned By The FBI