The Obama administration clearly hoped that the Department of Justice’s Inspector General report on Operation Fast and Furious would be the last word on the scandal. which has been tied to hundreds of deaths in Mexico and the murders of two American law-enforcement officials. However, a new report from Univision to be broadcast tomorrow, previewed here by ABC News, may put the issue back on the front pages. One source called Univision’s findings the “holy grail” that Congressional investigators have been seeking…
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘I Sat NAKED Under A Robe’ – New Trump Accuser Is The FUNNIEST
- CLASH POLL: Cop Kills Man After He Attacks Cop – Was It JUSTIFIABLE?
- HERE SHE IS: Meet The Nastiest And Most Heartless B*tch In America
- DEAR AMERICA: In The UK Muslims Can Scream Out Death Threats – But You Can’t Say Squat About Them
- QUESTION: If A Woman FABRICATES Sexual Misconduct Claims Should She Go To PRISON?
- 61-YR-OLD WHITE MAN: Nearly Beat To Death By 50 Black Teens, HORRIFIC VIDEO
- Comey LOVES Hillary: Here’s PROOF Comey Completely Watered Down Clinton’s CRIMES