Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- Boy Passes By Our FLAG – What He Did Needs To Be Shown At All NFL Games
- PICTURED: Girl Decides NOT To Shave Legs For A Year – The Results Are HAIRY!
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- PAYBACK: Week 6 Was BRUTAL For The NFL – Check Out These Stadium Pics!
- He Body Slammed Her At A Pool Party – Watch What She Did To Him In Court!
- Ingrates Flip Off One Of Our National Monuments – Should They GTFO?