Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- A Christian’s Response To The Valentine’s Day Massacre – You Will Not Hear This In Sunday School!
- LMAO! This Arrest Video Of A Millennial Snowflake Is Both Painful & Hilarious
- Question: Who’s More Blameworthy For The Valentine’s Day Massacre – The FBI Or The NRA?
- VIDEO: Thug TAUNTS Victim To Hit Him – That Was A BAD Idea
- News Outlets Call Florida Shooter ‘White Supremacist’ — Here’s What Law Enforcement Said
- Gentlemen: ‘Don’t Donate Sperm!’ Ruth Institute President Urges
- Another ‘Dreamer’ Kills An American – This Time It’s A Texas Hero