Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- BREAKING: Terror Attack In New York – Guess Who The Culprit Is?
- DISGUSTING: NFL Clown Launches Insane Tirade Against COPS – Another Out Of Control PUNK
- CLASH POLL: Cop Kills Man After He Attacks Cop – Was It JUSTIFIABLE?
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- Dear Joy Behar: Is Grabbing Robin Williams’ Junk ‘Just Joking’ Or Molestation?
- Chelsea Handler Calls Sarah Sanders A ‘Trollop’ – Watch This And Tell Us Who’s The Trollop?
- 61-YR-OLD WHITE MAN: Nearly Beat To Death By 50 Black Teens, HORRIFIC VIDEO