Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: If Trump’s ‘Evil’ For Calling MS-13 ‘Animals’ Then I Guess Jesus Is Evil Too
- J.J. Watt Offers To Cover The Costs For The Funerals For Santa Fe HS Victims
- Watch: This Could Be The Dumbest Group Of Chicks Ever – Good Lord!
- Gun Wielding Thug Threatens Cops, Gets Turned Into A Human Spigot
- This College Embraced Anti-White Protests – Look What Happened To Their Enrollment
- PHOTOS: Here Are The Victims Of The Santa Fe Massacre
- Maxine Waters Just Out Maxine Watered Herself With The Stupidest Comment Ever About Trump