Yesterday Lars Larson got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya. Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call Larson. He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Ambassador. Larson said, “After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away.” Someone forward this to Obama and Hillary.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- Watch: Bro Breaks Work Record For Riding The Biggest Wave Ever!
- LMAO: Here’s A Bathroom Bumper Sticker We Need To Share With 1M Rowdy Americans
- Video: Antifa Tinkerpots Threaten Trump’s Life – Share This Video With The FBI
- The ‘Mr. & Mrs. Trump: Keep America Great’ Painting Is PURE GOLD!
- Watch: 2yr. Old Boy Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day – Gets PO’ed If He Runs Out
- SCUM: Mom Claims ‘Disability’ And Yet Can Shell Out $25K For Her Son’s Prom Party?!