President Obama said Friday he was “not personally aware” of any request for more security by U.S. diplomats in Libya before the Sept. 11 strike on the consulate.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This High School Teacher Is In Trouble Over The Anti-Gun Walkout — Here’s The 411
- Watch: Powerful Video Of The Shady Aspects Of The Parkland HS Massacre
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around
- VIDEO: Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack A Man Who Had A SURPRISE Waiting For Them
- Watch: 2 Armed Robbers Rob The Wrong Store – This Is Wild
- I Don’t Think This Anti-Gun Teenager Understands The Shirt She’s Wearing
- Texas School Destroys ADHD With This OLD SCHOOL Remedy