Coal miners tell Obama to stop the absolute lies in TV ad accusing miners of being props at rally for Romney. Miners held a press conference to release a letter signed by over 500 miners saying they were not forced to attend Romney event. They wanted to attend because their is a war on coal and Obama is leading it. If Obama is re-elected he will put us all out of work permanently.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: If Trump’s ‘Evil’ For Calling MS-13 ‘Animals’ Then I Guess Jesus Is Evil Too
- J.J. Watt Offers To Cover The Costs For The Funerals For Santa Fe HS Victims
- Watch: This Could Be The Dumbest Group Of Chicks Ever – Good Lord!
- Gun Wielding Thug Threatens Cops, Gets Turned Into A Human Spigot
- This College Embraced Anti-White Protests – Look What Happened To Their Enrollment
- PHOTOS: Here Are The Victims Of The Santa Fe Massacre
- Maxine Waters Just Out Maxine Watered Herself With The Stupidest Comment Ever About Trump