In a clearly emotional moment, Pat Caddell says he feels outrage and shame for his country after listening to Tyrone Woods family speak out over the handling of the Benghazi attacks by the Obama administration as the way the media is ignoring it. He says they have no honor and repeats his statement that the MSM has become a fundamental threat to American democracy and the enemies of the American people.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- College Bro Bounced From Class Because He Believes There’s Only 2 Genders
- Anthony Bourdain Tells Alec Baldwin What All Of Us Would Like To Tell Him
- Stable Genius: Trump Gets Kim Jong-un To Suspend ALL Missile Testing – And There’s More
- DEAR BLM DIPSTICKS: This Bro Just DESTROYED Your ‘White Privilege’ Bunkum
- VIRAL VIDEO: Sorority Girl Jacks With Cop, Gets BODY SLAMMED, Is She ‘THE VICTIM?’
- The MOST ANNOYING Chick Ever Pepper Sprays GRIZZLY – Grizzly Gets LAST Laugh!
- What Hillary Just Said CONFIRMS She’s NUTTIER Than A Squirrel Turd