The list of fools who have brought this disaster upon us certainly also will include New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, the gelatinous clown who (a) hogged up a prime time spot at the Republican convention to sing his own praises; (b) embraced Obama as the hero of Hurricane Sandy; and (c) then refused to appear at campaign events in support of Romney’s presidential campaign. Good luck with the remainder of your political future, governor. It is unlikely Republicans shall soon forget your perfidious betrayal.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Sarah Sanders Just Zapped The Crap Out Of Self Righteous Laura Bush
- Watch: The ‘Build The Wall’ Song Sung To Led Zeppelin’s Famous Hit Is Comedic Gold
- Disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok Escorted Out Of FBI Building — Here’s The 411
- Davey Hogg, ‘Illegals Aliens Aren’t Breaking Law’ – The Internet Takes Him To Truth City
- Watch: Dude Challenges A Border Patrol SUV – That Was A Bad Idea
- Samantha Bee Thought Calling Ivanka A ‘C*nt’ Would Be Funny – She’s Not Laughing Now
- Next Time A Liberal Yarbles About Trump ‘Separating Families’ – Email Them This Meme