The list of fools who have brought this disaster upon us certainly also will include New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, the gelatinous clown who (a) hogged up a prime time spot at the Republican convention to sing his own praises; (b) embraced Obama as the hero of Hurricane Sandy; and (c) then refused to appear at campaign events in support of Romney’s presidential campaign. Good luck with the remainder of your political future, governor. It is unlikely Republicans shall soon forget your perfidious betrayal.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This Lady Has 18 Reasons Why Millennials Are LAME Compared To Folks Raised In The 60s & 70s
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- Pretty Mom Offends Other Mothers Because She’s Hot – Does She Offend You?
- This Bro’s ‘HEAVY MENTAL’ Hillary T-Shirt Is A ‘Must Have’ For Rowdy Conservatives
- Look Who Kaepernick Is Chilling With – No Wonder Teams Don’t Want Him
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!