The list of fools who have brought this disaster upon us certainly also will include New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, the gelatinous clown who (a) hogged up a prime time spot at the Republican convention to sing his own praises; (b) embraced Obama as the hero of Hurricane Sandy; and (c) then refused to appear at campaign events in support of Romney’s presidential campaign. Good luck with the remainder of your political future, governor. It is unlikely Republicans shall soon forget your perfidious betrayal.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This High School Teacher Is In Trouble Over The Anti-Gun Walkout — Here’s The 411
- Watch: Powerful Video Of The Shady Aspects Of The Parkland HS Massacre
- Photos: Jimmy Kimmel Hates These Pics – So, Of Course, Spread Them Around
- VIDEO: Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack A Man Who Had A SURPRISE Waiting For Them
- Watch: 2 Armed Robbers Rob The Wrong Store – This Is Wild
- I Don’t Think This Anti-Gun Teenager Understands The Shirt She’s Wearing
- Texas School Destroys ADHD With This OLD SCHOOL Remedy