According to the University of California, Santa Barbara American Presidency Project study of the top 100 newspaper editorial endorsements, Mitt Romney has seen a vast wave of switches from 2008 Obama endorsers. Obama, meanwhile, has seen only one newspaper that endorsed John McCain come around to endorse him. At the same time, many newspapers have also switched from Obama to “no endorsement.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Schwarzenegger Takes On Separating Illegal Immigrant Families And It’s Damn Near Perfect
- Clash Poll: Should Trump Pull WH Press Access From ‘Fake News’ Reporters?
- Texan Erects Billboard Telling Libs To Keep Driving Until They Leave The State
- Watch: The ‘Build The Wall’ Song Sung To Led Zeppelin’s Famous Hit Is Comedic Gold
- Sarah Sanders Just Zapped The Crap Out Of Self Righteous Laura Bush
- WATCH: Teen Tries Chokehold on Cop, Internet MELTS Over How Cop Stops Him
- Davey Hogg, ‘Illegals Aliens Aren’t Breaking Law’ – The Internet Takes Him To Truth City