Clinton Eugene Curtis testified under oath, before the Ohio State legislature, that he wrote a program to rig elections. This program would flip the total vote from the real winner to the candidate who had been pre-selected to win by the electronic vote counting machines.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Another ‘Dreamer’ Kills An American – This Time It’s A Texas Hero
- Question: Who’s More Blameworthy For The Valentine’s Day Massacre – The FBI Or The NRA?
- LMAO! This Arrest Video Of A Millennial Snowflake Is Both Painful & Hilarious
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- LMAO! This Pretty Girl’s ‘Christian’ T-Shirt Is Hilarious & True – Would You Wear It?
- ‘Demon Voices’: Murderous Evil Weed, Nikolas Cruz, Now Blames The Devil For His Actions
- Watch: Fergie Butchers The National Anthem – Total Disrespect For Our Nation’s Song