Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- LMAO! This Pretty Girl’s ‘Christian’ T-Shirt Is Hilarious & True – Would You Wear It?
- Another ‘Dreamer’ Kills An American – This Time It’s A Texas Hero
- Watch: Fergie Butchers The National Anthem – Total Disrespect For Our Nation’s Song
- Even Forgotten Facts About Slavery Are Still Facts Worth Knowing
- LMAO! This Arrest Video Of A Millennial Snowflake Is Both Painful & Hilarious
- Did The Left’s ‘Paul Ryan Killing Grandma’ Ad Just Boomerang On This State?