Senate Democrats have been sitting on a bill for more than a year that helps law enforcement quickly track down violent sex offenders. In March of 2011, Republican Senator Jeff Sessions introduced the Finding Fugitive Sex Offenders Act in order to give the Marshals Service the tools it needed to track down sex offenders. Session’s legislation had bipartisan support, 21 cosponsors and was tacked onto the bipartisan Child Protection Act. Yesterday, the legislation finally passed.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- Dear Whiner: Crap Makes Plants Grow – Your Crappy Situation Could Be Your BEST Friend
- LMAO: ‘I Love Guns & T*tties’ Patch Sends Liberal Snowflakes Into FULL Blizzard Mode
- CNN Seems Cool With White People Being Beaten To A Pulp
- Whiny Snowflakes Rage At Teen With Terminal Cancer, Dying Wish “Offends” Them, But He…
- Antifa Clown Calls DC Cops ‘Fascist Pieces Of Sh*t’ – Lets Spread His Picture Over The Internet
- Watch: The Slow Motion Wild Boar Kills Are What We Call, ‘Pretty D@mn Awesome’