California senator Barbara Boxer introduced the Save Our Schools Act yesterday in response to the massacre in Newtown, CT. The act would provide federal funding to deploy National Guard troops at schools across the country. The governor of each state would decide whether and how to deploy the troops. At a press conference yesterday, Boxer said, “We must keep our schools safe by utilizing all of the law enforcement tools at our disposal.”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- ‘Hillary 2028’ Pic Is Funny AF
- CLASH POLL: Should NFL Players Be Suspended & Fined For Kneeling During Anthem?
- Loser Plays Grab@ss With Cute Waitress — Instantly Regrets It
- Whoopi Goldberg Goes After Judge Jeanine In F-Bomb Laced Tirade
- WATCH: Roseanne Attacks Valerie Jarrett AGAIN – Snowflakes Will Not Like This One
- Clash Poll: Does This Nunes Interview Make Mueller’s Indictments Look Like ‘Wag The Dog’?
- Watch: The Pony Fetish Festival Is Straight Out Of The Book Of Revelation