SAM DONALDSON: The minorities re-elected president Obama, but I’m going with Katty. It’s the Tea Party and thinking of the Tea Party and people like that that are driving the Republicans out of contention as a national party. You cannot win nationally if you don’t know something about the way the country’s changed, and the Tea Party seems to think the country can go back 25 or 30 years. The greatest slogan that I hated during this last campaign was “We want to take back our country.” Guys, it’s not your country anymore – it’s our country and you’re part of it, but that thinking is going to defeat Republicans nationally if they don’t get rid of it.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: If Trump’s ‘Evil’ For Calling MS-13 ‘Animals’ Then I Guess Jesus Is Evil Too
- J.J. Watt Offers To Cover The Costs For The Funerals For Santa Fe HS Victims
- This College Embraced Anti-White Protests – Look What Happened To Their Enrollment
- Gun Wielding Thug Threatens Cops, Gets Turned Into A Human Spigot
- DEAR LADIES: This Bathing Suit Will Make Pool Boys Scream, ‘WTF?’
- ‘Major’ Liberal Mag Depicts Stormy Daniels As The Virgin Mary – No, This Isn’t Satire
- Watch: This Could Be The Dumbest Group Of Chicks Ever – Good Lord!