SAM DONALDSON: The minorities re-elected president Obama, but I’m going with Katty. It’s the Tea Party and thinking of the Tea Party and people like that that are driving the Republicans out of contention as a national party. You cannot win nationally if you don’t know something about the way the country’s changed, and the Tea Party seems to think the country can go back 25 or 30 years. The greatest slogan that I hated during this last campaign was “We want to take back our country.” Guys, it’s not your country anymore – it’s our country and you’re part of it, but that thinking is going to defeat Republicans nationally if they don’t get rid of it.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- Watch: Bro Breaks Work Record For Riding The Biggest Wave Ever!
- Video: Antifa Tinkerpots Threaten Trump’s Life – Share This Video With The FBI
- The ‘Mr. & Mrs. Trump: Keep America Great’ Painting Is PURE GOLD!
- LMAO: ‘I Love Guns & T*tties’ Patch Sends Liberal Snowflakes Into FULL Blizzard Mode
- Watch: 2yr. Old Boy Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day – Gets PO’ed If He Runs Out
- Whiny Snowflakes Rage At Teen With Terminal Cancer, Dying Wish “Offends” Them, But He…