SAM DONALDSON: The minorities re-elected president Obama, but I’m going with Katty. It’s the Tea Party and thinking of the Tea Party and people like that that are driving the Republicans out of contention as a national party. You cannot win nationally if you don’t know something about the way the country’s changed, and the Tea Party seems to think the country can go back 25 or 30 years. The greatest slogan that I hated during this last campaign was “We want to take back our country.” Guys, it’s not your country anymore – it’s our country and you’re part of it, but that thinking is going to defeat Republicans nationally if they don’t get rid of it.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- This Chart Blows Supposed ‘White Privilege’ All To HELL – Please Share With Race Baiters
- CLASH POLL: Trump’s Being Accused Of Sexual Assault – Do YOU Think It’s Liberal BS?
- YO, FEMINISTS: Why Aren’t YOU Encouraging #MeToo Victims Towards GUN Ownership?
- Is Jennifer Hudson An UNGRATEFUL @SS? Singer Snubs Trump After He Did THIS For Her
- HERE SHE IS: Meet The Nastiest And Most Heartless B*tch In America
- WATCH: Whitetail Deer Jump Off Overpass – Here’s The Results