SAM DONALDSON: The minorities re-elected president Obama, but I’m going with Katty. It’s the Tea Party and thinking of the Tea Party and people like that that are driving the Republicans out of contention as a national party. You cannot win nationally if you don’t know something about the way the country’s changed, and the Tea Party seems to think the country can go back 25 or 30 years. The greatest slogan that I hated during this last campaign was “We want to take back our country.” Guys, it’s not your country anymore – it’s our country and you’re part of it, but that thinking is going to defeat Republicans nationally if they don’t get rid of it.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Chris Rock: ‘I Want An Equal Amount Of White Kids Shot Every Month’
- Clash Poll: Should The FBI Protect Kids Like They Protect The Clintons?
- Mike Rowe’s Response To The Florida Shooting Will Not Please CNN
- LMAO! This Pretty Girl’s ‘Christian’ T-Shirt Is Hilarious & True – Would You Wear It?
- LMAO! LeBron James, ‘I Mean Too Much to Society To Not Share My Political Views’
- Sen. Kamala Harris(D) Says, ‘We Cannot Tolerate A Society’ Where ‘Our Babies Are Being Slaughtered’