There were 405 Coalition deaths in Afghanistan in 2012. 310 of the 405 deaths were Americans.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: You Didn’t Care About Bill’s Sex Life, So Why The Obsession With Stormy Daniels?
- Pictured: Here’s The Austin Bomber’s Pic And History
- Melania Slaps Down Mika And It’s Putdown Perfection!
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- Watch: Hillary Goes Stone Cold When Asked About Ivanka Being 1st Female President
- Breaking: Austin Bomber Blows Himself Up During Stand-off With Police
- VIDEO: Bully Picks On The WRONG Bro – Gets Taken To PAINTOWN