Forget Alaska and put Minnesota out of your mind, the largest black bears in North America are found in Pennsylvania. Just ask Robert Christian. The black bear he took in the Keystone State this November will likely be the new Boone & Crockett record. While the bear is not the heaviest bruin ever taken, he has an enormous skull scoring 23 9/16 inches, making it the biggest black bear ever taken by a hunter. Check out this gallery as we break the story of Christian’s hunt and show never-before-seen photos of the potential new world record bear.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- ‘I’m Happy The Witch Is Dead’: Muslim Fresno State Professor Gloats Over Barbra Bush’s Death
- Trump Breaks His Silence On Stormy With One Hilarious Tweet
- Another ‘Dreamer’ Kills An American – This Time It’s A Texas Hero
- Gang Tries To Kidnap Bro’s 17yr. Old Daughter – Bro Goes FULL RAMBO On Them
- Woman Kills Punk Robbing Her Home – The Response Of The Punk’s Family Is Mind-blowing
- BOOM: Kyle Kashuv Destroys David Hogg’s New ‘Boycott’ Before It Gets Out Of The Starting Gate
- Mouthy Fresno St. Prof Who Mocked Mrs. Bush’s Death And Bragged She Couldn’t Be Fired Gets Some Bad News