Forget Alaska and put Minnesota out of your mind, the largest black bears in North America are found in Pennsylvania. Just ask Robert Christian. The black bear he took in the Keystone State this November will likely be the new Boone & Crockett record. While the bear is not the heaviest bruin ever taken, he has an enormous skull scoring 23 9/16 inches, making it the biggest black bear ever taken by a hunter. Check out this gallery as we break the story of Christian’s hunt and show never-before-seen photos of the potential new world record bear.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- ‘Hillary 2028’ Pic Is Funny AF
- CLASH POLL: Should NFL Players Be Suspended & Fined For Kneeling During Anthem?
- Loser Plays Grab@ss With Cute Waitress — Instantly Regrets It
- Whoopi Goldberg Goes After Judge Jeanine In F-Bomb Laced Tirade
- WATCH: Roseanne Attacks Valerie Jarrett AGAIN – Snowflakes Will Not Like This One
- Clash Poll: Does This Nunes Interview Make Mueller’s Indictments Look Like ‘Wag The Dog’?
- Watch: The Pony Fetish Festival Is Straight Out Of The Book Of Revelation