Forget Alaska and put Minnesota out of your mind, the largest black bears in North America are found in Pennsylvania. Just ask Robert Christian. The black bear he took in the Keystone State this November will likely be the new Boone & Crockett record. While the bear is not the heaviest bruin ever taken, he has an enormous skull scoring 23 9/16 inches, making it the biggest black bear ever taken by a hunter. Check out this gallery as we break the story of Christian’s hunt and show never-before-seen photos of the potential new world record bear.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Hillary Says If Trump Investigates Her It’ll Be A ‘Disastrous Step Towards…
- ‘Sasha Obama’ Praises ‘Scandal Free’ Father – Internet Immediately Takes Her Truth Town
- Dear Ladies: If You Accuse Fox Host Of Sexual Harassment, Be Certain To Delete Seductive Emails
- BANNED: Gene Simmons Gets Banned From FOX NEWS – Is This PC Run Amok Or Just Deserts?
- WATCH: ‘Final Warning To White People, We Will Burn Down Your Houses’
- Dear Obama: The FBI Informant YOU Silenced Is About To Become Your WORST Enemy
- Big Girl Tries To Beat Up Cop – Gets Taken To Billyclub Boulevard Instead