CHICAGO—The city of Chicago is steadily recovering from an overnight snowstorm that delayed hundreds of murders on Friday morning and will likely continue to push numerous homicides across the city drastically behind schedule, public authorities announced. “As we speak, maintenance crews are working diligently to restore public transportation, de-ice roads, and clear back alleyways so that Chicagoans can quickly resume murdering again,” Department of Streets and Sanitation spokesman Dave Michelson said of the heavy blizzard, which caused numerous homicide cancellations this morning at peak murder times.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Pro-Immigrant Activist Gets Raped By Two Immigrants
- Watch: Hero In Cowboy Hat Throttles Armed Robber – It’s Pure Gold
- VIDEO: Thug TAUNTS Victim To Hit Him – That Was A BAD Idea
- Kayne Confesses Love For Trump While Bashing Obama
- Watch: ‘You may shut the f*** up’: Ex-Clinton Aid Berates Cops
- Dear CNN: The CDC Conducted A Study About Defensive vs Offensive Gun Use – We Dare You To Report On It
- What If Stormy & James Had A Love Child? – Meet Comey Daniels!