CHICAGO—The city of Chicago is steadily recovering from an overnight snowstorm that delayed hundreds of murders on Friday morning and will likely continue to push numerous homicides across the city drastically behind schedule, public authorities announced. “As we speak, maintenance crews are working diligently to restore public transportation, de-ice roads, and clear back alleyways so that Chicagoans can quickly resume murdering again,” Department of Streets and Sanitation spokesman Dave Michelson said of the heavy blizzard, which caused numerous homicide cancellations this morning at peak murder times.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Idiots Attack Woman For Staying A Virgin ’til Married – Her Response Is PURE Gold
- ‘Hillary 2028’ Pic Is Funny AF
- LMAO: Mad Maxine’s Freaking Over Planned Protests At Her Office
- Father-To-Child: The Role Of The Family In Preserving Truth
- Mom Lets 2 Men Rape Her 2yr Old Girl – Little Girl Has STD Now
- Watch: Vicious Teens Attack Referee For A ‘Bad Call’
- Video: Maxine’s Disciples Burn Our Flag and Chant ‘Black Power’ At Her Headquarters