CHICAGO—The city of Chicago is steadily recovering from an overnight snowstorm that delayed hundreds of murders on Friday morning and will likely continue to push numerous homicides across the city drastically behind schedule, public authorities announced. “As we speak, maintenance crews are working diligently to restore public transportation, de-ice roads, and clear back alleyways so that Chicagoans can quickly resume murdering again,” Department of Streets and Sanitation spokesman Dave Michelson said of the heavy blizzard, which caused numerous homicide cancellations this morning at peak murder times.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- Green Beret Bad@ss Takes On The #MeToo Ladies And It’s Epic
- Yo, NFL Dolts: 94yr. Old Bob Dole Just Put Y’all To Shame – Watch And Learn
- WATCH: Out Of Control Chick Attacks Cop – Cop Takes Her To Paintown
- Woman Kills Punk Robbing Her Home – The Response Of The Punk’s Family Is Mind-blowing
- Dear World: Is Hitting Someone With A Brick Considered A ‘Hate Crime?’
- Boom! More Suspects Being Investigated In The Vegas Slaughter – Here’s The 411