Last year, Sarah Palin referred to Nancy Pelosi as a dingbat. She hit it right on the head. In fact, Pelosi isn’t just a dingbat, but she is the queen of dingbats. Whether it be because of her liberal ideology or excessive botox injections, one thing is certain — the woman is deranged.
In case you’re skeptical about her state of mind, just look at the following remarks by her (accompanied by my comments):
1. (On Obamacare being passed): “I knew Ted Kennedy would go to heaven and help us pass the bill.”
Okay, how does she know Ted Kennedy is in heaven? Does she have a direct line to God?
2. (After the Supreme Court upheld Obamacare’s individual mandate): “It’s pretty exciting; Ted Kennedy can rest in peace.”
Just how many people are excited about being forced to purchase health insurance? And again, how does she know Ted Kennedy is in heaven?
3. (Prior to the Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare): “I know Obamacare will be upheld, because I know the Constitution.”
When did she become an expert on the Constitution. When was the last time she read it? Better yet, has she even read it? And if so, does she know what the Founding Fathers meant when they wrote it?
4. “Republican calls for the repeal of the Affordable Health Care Act are unrealistic.”
Given that Obamacare is driving up health costs, repealing it is becoming more popular.
5. (On deciding to pass Obamacare without reading the bill): “Congress has to pass the bill so we can know what’s in it, away from the fog of controversy.”
Wouldn’t it be wiser to actually read the bill first? And why was she placing such urgency on getting it passed?
6. (After a reporter questioned if Obamacare was Constitutional): “Are you serious? Are you serious?”
The woman is definitely deranged given her response. Obviously she doesn’t like people questioning the liberal agenda.