Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Church StuffNews Clash

NYU Student Blog Encourages Coeds to “Have Sex in School’s Catholic Center”

Screen Shot 2013-04-02 at 9.11.56 AMA student news blog at New York University (NYU) encouraged its readers in an article to have sex in the school’s Catholic Center.

“We spent a lot of time searching the new addition to Kimmel Center for places to sex in, mostly because we thought it would be funny to suggest that you to screw in our brand spanking-new Catholic Center,” said a March 28th article in the NYU Local.

Upon close examination, the story’s authors appeared  to be unable to recommend a suitable location for students to score a “homerun” in  the actual Catholic Center, but it selected a room on another floor of the Global Center for Academic and Spiritual Life building, which houses the Catholic Center.

“It turns out there’s a very super secret in-between door area in the Colloquium Room (566) on the fifth floor that is perfect for a quickie. With a study area only steps away, this location is the perfect mix of privacy and exhibition, if you’re into that sort of thing (and chances are, if you’ve read this far, you are),” the article said.

The article lists other places on campus that would work for making-out, groping, and oral sex. Graduate study rooms in the Bobst Center were picked as the ideal location for oral activities  or “third base” on campus.

Read more: campusreform.org