Fox News reports Maritha Nelson’s $240 in food stamps has run out, leaving her $9 in cash and seven people to feed. The 50-year-old single mother, who entered the U.S. by swimming across the Rio Grande, has government funded housing, medication, and $700 a month in Social Security. She’s been on assistance for 20 years, and wants others to know that help is available. Florida is teeming with food stamp recruiters…who have a goal: increase federal aid to Florida by $1 billion a year.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Loudmouth Jerry Brown Suddenly Needs Trump’s Help
- Dick Morris Just Blew Mueller And The ‘Russian Collusion’ Crapola All To Hell
- Woman Gets Stiff Jail Time For Food Stamp Fraud – Was It Too Much Or Just Right?
- Unreal: 18yr Old Auctions Her Virginity – The Amount Of Money She Got Is Staggering
- Conan Claims Haiti is “Beautiful” After Vacationing At Swank Resort – It Backfires Spectacularly!
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- Watch: Feminist Wants To Kill All Male Babies And Every ‘Swingin’ D*ck’