Fox News reports Maritha Nelson’s $240 in food stamps has run out, leaving her $9 in cash and seven people to feed. The 50-year-old single mother, who entered the U.S. by swimming across the Rio Grande, has government funded housing, medication, and $700 a month in Social Security. She’s been on assistance for 20 years, and wants others to know that help is available. Florida is teeming with food stamp recruiters…who have a goal: increase federal aid to Florida by $1 billion a year.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- College Bro Bounced From Class Because He Believes There’s Only 2 Genders
- Anthony Bourdain Tells Alec Baldwin What All Of Us Would Like To Tell Him
- VIRAL VIDEO: Sorority Girl Jacks With Cop, Gets BODY SLAMMED, Is She ‘THE VICTIM?’
- Stable Genius: Trump Gets Kim Jong-un To Suspend ALL Missile Testing – And There’s More
- What Hillary Just Said CONFIRMS She’s NUTTIER Than A Squirrel Turd
- DEAR BLM DIPSTICKS: This Bro Just DESTROYED Your ‘White Privilege’ Bunkum
- British Newsbabe Mocks Trump, Until John Bolton Takes Her To School