Fox News reports Maritha Nelson’s $240 in food stamps has run out, leaving her $9 in cash and seven people to feed. The 50-year-old single mother, who entered the U.S. by swimming across the Rio Grande, has government funded housing, medication, and $700 a month in Social Security. She’s been on assistance for 20 years, and wants others to know that help is available. Florida is teeming with food stamp recruiters…who have a goal: increase federal aid to Florida by $1 billion a year.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Juanita Tweeted Acosta Into The Middle Of Next Week … Does He Need A Tissue?
- Liberal Asks Man, ‘When Was America Great? His Comeback Is Pure Gold
- Cartoonist Thinks He Knows Why Schools Stopped Teaching Cursive And It’s Kinda Frightening
- Michael Jackson’s Doctor Says, MJ’s Old Man Castrated Him To ‘Preserve’ His ‘Distinct Voice’
- She Put A Hot Water Bottle Filled With BOILING Water On Her Hooters – That Was A Bad Idea
- 92yr. Old Bro Was Beat With A Brick By This Piece Of Work – Is That A ‘Hate Crime?’
- Starbucks: Those Straw-Less Lids Have One Critical Flaw… Whoops!