Bill O’Reilly tonight fired back against the criticism he got for his Talking Points Memo last night declaring that no one in a position of power, not even President Obama, has a clue about how to deal with the problems within the black community. He charged that the “civil rights industry’ doesn’t want to address black crime because reforming it would mean “black culture would have to change.” He then clashed with guest Marc Morial over whether civil rights groups are doing enough to address these issues. Morial repeatedly told O’Reilly they need to come together and have a conversation with people like O’Reilly about what to do, but O’Reilly dismissed it as a non-starter and shouted at him to “stop the BS!”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- 61-YR-OLD WHITE MAN: Nearly Beat To Death By 50 Black Teens, HORRIFIC VIDEO
- WATCH: ‘I Sat NAKED Under A Robe’ – New Trump Accuser Is The FUNNIEST
- HERE SHE IS: Meet The Nastiest And Most Heartless B*tch In America
- LMAO: Chelsea Clinton Calls Trump a LIAR – Twitter Puts Her On FULL BLAST
- Dear America: Look How Much CASH You Might Net Accusing Trump Of Getting Sexy With You
- DEAR WUSSIES: Here’s What Old People Mean When They Call You A MILLENNIAL (VIRAL VIDEO)
- WTF? Deported Mexican Jumps Off Bridge And SPLATS Because … Trump?