Bill O’Reilly tonight fired back against the criticism he got for his Talking Points Memo last night declaring that no one in a position of power, not even President Obama, has a clue about how to deal with the problems within the black community. He charged that the “civil rights industry’ doesn’t want to address black crime because reforming it would mean “black culture would have to change.” He then clashed with guest Marc Morial over whether civil rights groups are doing enough to address these issues. Morial repeatedly told O’Reilly they need to come together and have a conversation with people like O’Reilly about what to do, but O’Reilly dismissed it as a non-starter and shouted at him to “stop the BS!”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- ‘Hillary 2028’ Pic Is Funny AF
- Whoopi Goldberg Goes After Judge Jeanine In F-Bomb Laced Tirade
- REPORT: The More Teens Use Digital Devices, The Higher The Risk Of …
- WATCH: Roseanne Attacks Valerie Jarrett AGAIN – Snowflakes Will Not Like This One
- LMAO: Mad Maxine’s Freaking Over Planned Protests At Her Office
- Loser Plays Grab@ss With Cute Waitress — Instantly Regrets It
- Dear Parents: Would You Allow Drag Queens To Read To Your Kiddies About Drag Queens?