Bill O’Reilly tonight fired back against the criticism he got for his Talking Points Memo last night declaring that no one in a position of power, not even President Obama, has a clue about how to deal with the problems within the black community. He charged that the “civil rights industry’ doesn’t want to address black crime because reforming it would mean “black culture would have to change.” He then clashed with guest Marc Morial over whether civil rights groups are doing enough to address these issues. Morial repeatedly told O’Reilly they need to come together and have a conversation with people like O’Reilly about what to do, but O’Reilly dismissed it as a non-starter and shouted at him to “stop the BS!”
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Boy Passes By Our FLAG – What He Did Needs To Be Shown At All NFL Games
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- PAYBACK: Week 6 Was BRUTAL For The NFL – Check Out These Stadium Pics!
- PICTURED: Girl Decides NOT To Shave Legs For A Year – The Results Are HAIRY!
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- 5 Cheerleaders Take Knee During Anthem – The College’s Response Is FREAKING Many Out
- Jane Fonda Keeps Stupid Alive – Her Latest Is Pretty Much UNFORGIVABLE