[For additional resources, Tim Challies wrote “Sexual Detox: A Guide For Guys Who Are Sick of Porn”. When interviewed about his book, he said he intentionally took care to use language that would help with temptation, rather than (like some resources) inadvertently fueling it.]
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Loudmouth Jerry Brown Suddenly Needs Trump’s Help
- Dick Morris Just Blew Mueller And The ‘Russian Collusion’ Crapola All To Hell
- Woman Gets Stiff Jail Time For Food Stamp Fraud – Was It Too Much Or Just Right?
- Unreal: 18yr Old Auctions Her Virginity – The Amount Of Money She Got Is Staggering
- Conan Claims Haiti is “Beautiful” After Vacationing At Swank Resort – It Backfires Spectacularly!
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- Watch: Feminist Wants To Kill All Male Babies And Every ‘Swingin’ D*ck’