A Department of Homeland Security employee who works on, among other things, the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, spends his nights and weekends preparing for a coming race war and advocating for anti-gay causes, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Meet Ayo Kimathi, a.k.a. “the Irritated Genie,” who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-gay site, “War is on the Horizon,” was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- ESPN’s Announcement Regarding Broadcasting The Anthem Before Monday Night Football Is Pathetic
- Watch: This Nun’s First Pitch Makes Obama’s Look Lame
- Intruder Messes With The WRONG 79yr. Old Bro – Gets Taken To Paintown
- Nutty Professor: Prof Talks Economics With Cash Stuck To Her Naughty Bits…Because Feminism
- Watch: Snake Handling Preacher Handles The Wrong Frickin’ Snake
- LMAO: Here’s A Bathroom Bumper Sticker We Need To Share With 1M Rowdy Americans
- Clash Poll: Should The Chick Who Pushed Her ‘Friend’ Off 60ft Bridge Do Time?