A Department of Homeland Security employee who works on, among other things, the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, spends his nights and weekends preparing for a coming race war and advocating for anti-gay causes, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Meet Ayo Kimathi, a.k.a. “the Irritated Genie,” who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-gay site, “War is on the Horizon,” was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This Lady Has 18 Reasons Why Millennials Are LAME Compared To Folks Raised In The 60s & 70s
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- This Bro’s ‘HEAVY MENTAL’ Hillary T-Shirt Is A ‘Must Have’ For Rowdy Conservatives
- Pretty Mom Offends Other Mothers Because She’s Hot – Does She Offend You?
- Look Who Kaepernick Is Chilling With – No Wonder Teams Don’t Want Him
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’