“Wouldn’t the fundamentalist Christians you know really want to vote for Jesus Christ for president? Who wouldn’t want to vote for an American president who was a peaceful, radical, nonviolent, revolutionary guy who hung out with lepers, hookers and criminals, who never spoke English was not an American citizen. A guy who was anti-wealth, anti-possessions, anti–self defense, anti-greed, anti–death penalty completely, anti–public prayer — Matthew 6:5, he was — but never once anti-gay, never mentioned abortion, never really mentioned premarital sex, never justified torture, never called the poor ‘lazy,’ never asked a leper for a co-pay, never fought for tax cuts for the wealthiest Nazarenes and was a long-haired, brown-skinned — it’s in Revelation, I didn’t write it — brown-skinned, homeless, community-organizing, pro–womens’ rights, Middle Eastern, outrageously liberal, reformer Jew.” —John Fugelsang
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- Boy Passes By Our FLAG – What He Did Needs To Be Shown At All NFL Games
- PICTURED: Girl Decides NOT To Shave Legs For A Year – The Results Are HAIRY!
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- PAYBACK: Week 6 Was BRUTAL For The NFL – Check Out These Stadium Pics!
- He Body Slammed Her At A Pool Party – Watch What She Did To Him In Court!
- Ingrates Flip Off One Of Our National Monuments – Should They GTFO?