“Wouldn’t the fundamentalist Christians you know really want to vote for Jesus Christ for president? Who wouldn’t want to vote for an American president who was a peaceful, radical, nonviolent, revolutionary guy who hung out with lepers, hookers and criminals, who never spoke English was not an American citizen. A guy who was anti-wealth, anti-possessions, anti–self defense, anti-greed, anti–death penalty completely, anti–public prayer — Matthew 6:5, he was — but never once anti-gay, never mentioned abortion, never really mentioned premarital sex, never justified torture, never called the poor ‘lazy,’ never asked a leper for a co-pay, never fought for tax cuts for the wealthiest Nazarenes and was a long-haired, brown-skinned — it’s in Revelation, I didn’t write it — brown-skinned, homeless, community-organizing, pro–womens’ rights, Middle Eastern, outrageously liberal, reformer Jew.” —John Fugelsang
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- NFL Loser Charged With Raping 4 Women Ages 56, 59, 71, 86!
- Bro Arrested For Shoving Kid To The Ground – What Would You Have Done?
- Bourdain’s Tweet About Hillary Is Some Freaky Stuff – Here’s The 411
- Video: James Woods’s Tweet Could Be The Final Nail In The Coffin of That Oprah 2020 Push
- Watch: Goggle-Eyed Hillary Goes On A Fresh Wild Video Rant About Women In Politics
- Young Grandma Takes No Sh-t From Rabid Bobcat – Epic Scrap
- See This Cute Redneck Chick? What She Did To This Man Is Totally Demonic