As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: ‘I Sat NAKED Under A Robe’ – New Trump Accuser Is The FUNNIEST
- HERE SHE IS: Meet The Nastiest And Most Heartless B*tch In America
- CLASH POLL: Cop Kills Man After He Attacks Cop – Was It JUSTIFIABLE?
- DEAR AMERICA: In The UK Muslims Can Scream Out Death Threats – But You Can’t Say Squat About Them
- 61-YR-OLD WHITE MAN: Nearly Beat To Death By 50 Black Teens, HORRIFIC VIDEO
- Comey LOVES Hillary: Here’s PROOF Comey Completely Watered Down Clinton’s CRIMES
- QUESTION: If A Woman FABRICATES Sexual Misconduct Claims Should She Go To PRISON?