As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear America: The Miami Bridge Disaster Was As Avoidable As The Parkland Massacre – Here’s The 411
- Total BS: HS Kid Refuses To Participate In Anti-Gun Walkout – Look What The School Did To Him
- Watch: 2 Armed Robbers Rob The Wrong Store – This Is Wild
- WOW: Teenager Shoots MASSIVE Feral Hog – Could Be A State RECORD
- Watch: Powerful Video Of The Shady Aspects Of The Parkland HS Massacre
- I Don’t Think This Anti-Gun Teenager Understands The Shirt She’s Wearing
- This Pic DESTROYS The ‘Mass Shootings Are A WHITE Male Problem’