As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- This Lady Has 18 Reasons Why Millennials Are LAME Compared To Folks Raised In The 60s & 70s
- This Bro’s ‘HEAVY MENTAL’ Hillary T-Shirt Is A ‘Must Have’ For Rowdy Conservatives
- Pretty Mom Offends Other Mothers Because She’s Hot – Does She Offend You?
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- Look Who Kaepernick Is Chilling With – No Wonder Teams Don’t Want Him
- WATCH: Sniper Takes OUT Stupid Kidnapper (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!