As the entertainment industry continues to embraces mankind’s deepest, darkest, most vile fantasies will you support it? A number of students at Colorado State University said this week they were all for the violence and misogyny depicted in Grand Theft Auto V, a game that crossed the $1 billion sales mark within just three days of its release, according to Reuters. “In Grand Theft Auto V you can hire a prostitute… have sex with the prostitute and as she gets out of your car, you can kill her and get your money back. Do you think that is acceptable?” “The video game isn’t a representation of real life” said one student. “It’s like a fantasy.” What is the difference, morally, between the prostitute scenario and a video game that allows the gamer to rape women?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Busted: McCain’s Office Conspired With Lois Lerner To Weaponize The IRS Against Tea Party Orgs
- Watch: Goofball Asks Girlfriend To Shoot A Book He’s Holding – That Was A Bad Idea
- Real Men Are Hard To Handle – That’s Why The Left Hates Masculinity
- Dear CNN: All Your Border Blather Failed – Look At This New Poll
- Meet The Clown Who Who Went Bezerk On Our Homeland Security Chief At A Restaurant
- Trump Fires Back At Heckler With A Man Bun And It’s Funny AF
- Hollywood Writer Threatens Donald Jr’s Little Girl – Here’s The 411