The hosts of FOX News’ The Five sound off on public figures, such as District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray and California Senator Dianne Feinstein, both Democrats, who utilized the tragedy at the Washington Navy Yard as an opportunity to push for stricter gun control legislation.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: Armed Robber Holds Up The Wrong Mom & Daughter – All Hell Breaks Loose!
- ‘Cowards’: 4 Deputies Cowered Behind Cars As Cruz Killed Kids – Here’s The Damning Details
- Watch: Tide Podder Says You Can Buy An AR-15 For This Super-Low Price – She’s Blonde To The Bone
- Watch: LeBron Hates Assault Weapons – Except When He’s Shooting Them
- Judge Returns Gun Fire After Being Ambushed – I Have To Say, I’m Very Impressed
- Has Anyone Else Noticed Something Sketchy About How Quickly This Crisis Became a ‘Movement’?
- Communist China Agrees With Liberals On Gun Restrictions: This Should Tell You Everything About Liberals