Some minimum wage earners are willing to admit — it’s bad for business, for the economy and for many workers for the government to raise it.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- Churchill’s Grandson SLAMS Trump – Winston Would Be ASHAMED Of His Grandson
- PARENTS: If This Chick Punched YOUR Son – Would You Tell Him To Hit BACK? (VIRAL)
- This Lady Has 18 Reasons Why Millennials Are LAME Compared To Folks Raised In The 60s & 70s
- Is Madonna Drunk, Losing Her Marbles, Or Both? (Bizarre Video)
- Top Cop Calls NFL Whiners ‘Anti-American Degenerates’ – Look What Happened To Her
- LET’S PLAY: Name Something You Trust MORE Than Her – Here’s Our List