Some minimum wage earners are willing to admit — it’s bad for business, for the economy and for many workers for the government to raise it.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Disgraced FBI Agent Peter Strzok Escorted Out Of FBI Building — Here’s The 411
- Watch: The ‘Build The Wall’ Song Sung To Led Zeppelin’s Famous Hit Is Comedic Gold
- Texan Erects Billboard Telling Libs To Keep Driving Until They Leave The State
- Sarah Sanders Just Zapped The Crap Out Of Self Righteous Laura Bush
- Dear CNN: Obama Caged Kid Border Crossers – How Come That Wasn’t ‘News’ Back Then?
- Watch: Woman Asks The ‘Wrong’ Question About The ‘Wrong’ Religion – Ends Up Being Arrested
- Schwarzenegger Takes On Separating Illegal Immigrant Families And It’s Damn Near Perfect