Some minimum wage earners are willing to admit — it’s bad for business, for the economy and for many workers for the government to raise it.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Whitetail Deer Jump Off Overpass – Here’s The Results
- WATCH: ‘I Sat NAKED Under A Robe’ – New Trump Accuser Is The FUNNIEST
- LMAO: This Girl’s ‘Liberal X-Ray’ Shirt Is The Best D@mn Shirt Online Right Now!
- Michelle Tells Audience She’s A ‘SEX Symbol’ – No, This Is Not Satire
- Young People Don’t Like Being Called ‘Snowflake’ – So, Here’s 13 Replacement Words For The Snowflakes
- Trump Haters Giddy Over EX-FOX Chick Saying Trump Tried To KISS Her – There’s Only 3 Problems With Her Claim
- LMAO: Chelsea Clinton Calls Trump a LIAR – Twitter Puts Her On FULL BLAST