Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake show you what a Twitter conversation sounds like in real life.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Nugent Weighs In On Trump’s Supposed S**thole Comment And It’s Perfect
- QUESTION: Should Hooters Shut Down Because They’re Offensive to Islam?
- Dicky Durbin Now Doubts What He Heard From Trump – “…Whichever word that he used”
- Did The Biblical Writers Ever Call A Place A ‘Sh*t-hole?’ – The Answer Might Surprise You
- VIDEO: Bully Picks On The WRONG Bro – Gets Taken To PAINTOWN
- DEAR WUSSIES: Here’s What Old People Mean When They Call You A MILLENNIAL (VIRAL VIDEO)
- Yo, Trump Haters: Rand Reveals What Trump Did For Haiti Prior To Election – This’ll Ruin Your ‘Racism’ Fairytale