Africa is a tough place. Yusufu Shabani Difika lost his arms in a lion attack in Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve. Poor villagers farm marginal land along reserve edges, where bushpigs raid crops and lions may attack people. Here his uncle bathes Difika, a father of two. It is through hunting, shooting, trapping and killing not through idealistic emotions that we deal with problem animals from those who kill or mutilate man or livestock to those who raid crops or our homes. Photo courtesy of Brent Stirton for National Geographic.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Watch: The Pony Fetish Festival Is Straight Out Of The Book Of Revelation
- Dear Patriots: Here’s 3 Things You’ll Find In Every Liberal Millennial’s Home
- WATCH: Liberal Lawmaker Wants Military Coup To Remove Trump
- Backlash: Public Outraged Over Art Gallery’s Violent Anti-Trump Window Display
- Watch: Cop Shoots Through Window And Nails 2 Gun Toting Idiots
- Loser Plays Grab@ss With Cute Waitress — Instantly Regrets It
- Watch: Joy Behar Tries To Race-Bait 50 Cent — And Fails Miserably