Africa is a tough place. Yusufu Shabani Difika lost his arms in a lion attack in Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve. Poor villagers farm marginal land along reserve edges, where bushpigs raid crops and lions may attack people. Here his uncle bathes Difika, a father of two. It is through hunting, shooting, trapping and killing not through idealistic emotions that we deal with problem animals from those who kill or mutilate man or livestock to those who raid crops or our homes. Photo courtesy of Brent Stirton for National Geographic.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- ‘I’m Happy The Witch Is Dead’: Muslim Fresno State Professor Gloats Over Barbra Bush’s Death
- Student Gov Votes Against U.S. Flag Proposal Unless It Also Includes Gay Flag
- Mouthy Fresno St. Prof Who Mocked Mrs. Bush’s Death And Bragged She Couldn’t Be Fired Gets Some Bad News
- Gang Tries To Kidnap Bro’s 17yr. Old Daughter – Bro Goes FULL RAMBO On Them
- Woman Kills Punk Robbing Her Home – The Response Of The Punk’s Family Is Mind-blowing
- Another ‘Dreamer’ Kills An American – This Time It’s A Texas Hero
- BOOM: Kyle Kashuv Destroys David Hogg’s New ‘Boycott’ Before It Gets Out Of The Starting Gate