Africa is a tough place. Yusufu Shabani Difika lost his arms in a lion attack in Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve. Poor villagers farm marginal land along reserve edges, where bushpigs raid crops and lions may attack people. Here his uncle bathes Difika, a father of two. It is through hunting, shooting, trapping and killing not through idealistic emotions that we deal with problem animals from those who kill or mutilate man or livestock to those who raid crops or our homes. Photo courtesy of Brent Stirton for National Geographic.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- LMAO: Loudmouth Jerry Brown Suddenly Needs Trump’s Help
- Dick Morris Just Blew Mueller And The ‘Russian Collusion’ Crapola All To Hell
- Woman Gets Stiff Jail Time For Food Stamp Fraud – Was It Too Much Or Just Right?
- Unreal: 18yr Old Auctions Her Virginity – The Amount Of Money She Got Is Staggering
- Conan Claims Haiti is “Beautiful” After Vacationing At Swank Resort – It Backfires Spectacularly!
- Watch: Black Bro Goes Off On DACA & Cali Lawmakers – It’s Brutal And Hilarious
- Watch: Feminist Wants To Kill All Male Babies And Every ‘Swingin’ D*ck’