Africa is a tough place. Yusufu Shabani Difika lost his arms in a lion attack in Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve. Poor villagers farm marginal land along reserve edges, where bushpigs raid crops and lions may attack people. Here his uncle bathes Difika, a father of two. It is through hunting, shooting, trapping and killing not through idealistic emotions that we deal with problem animals from those who kill or mutilate man or livestock to those who raid crops or our homes. Photo courtesy of Brent Stirton for National Geographic.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- URINAL PROTESTS: You Won’t Believe What Liberals Are Claiming About URINALS & Men
- Chick Credits ‘White Privilege’ For Girl’s Success – Girl Takes Whiner To REALITY Town
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- 5 Cheerleaders Take Knee During Anthem – The College’s Response Is FREAKING Many Out
- Top Cop Calls NFL Whiners ‘Anti-American Degenerates’ – Look What Happened To Her
- YO, CNN: Widow Releases Video Of Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Action – Is That News?