This video of kids watching same-sex marriage proposals has already been viewed 2 million times in the 48 hours since it was posted. What does that say? Jack Handey once wrote, “The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face.” “Kids React to Gay Marriage,” a video posted two days ago in which 13 kids watch same-sex marriage proposals, already has more than 2 million views. It was made by Fine Brothers, an eclectic production company whose YouTube channel has more subscribers than 35 American states have people.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear CNN: Obama’s FBI Hid Hillary’s ‘Russia Connection’ — Is THAT News?
- PICTURED: Hillary’s Broken Foot Pics Are Revealed And It Looks BAD!
- Big Girl Tries To Beat Up Cop – Gets Taken To Billyclub Boulevard Instead
- This Girl’s Halloween T-Shirt Has Been Deemed ‘OFFENSIVE’ – Would You DARE To Wear It?
- He Body Slammed Her At A Pool Party – Watch What She Did To Him In Court!
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM: Nearly 500k People Just ‘Liked’ What Graham Said About ‘Caitlyn Jenner’
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt