This video of kids watching same-sex marriage proposals has already been viewed 2 million times in the 48 hours since it was posted. What does that say? Jack Handey once wrote, “The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face.” “Kids React to Gay Marriage,” a video posted two days ago in which 13 kids watch same-sex marriage proposals, already has more than 2 million views. It was made by Fine Brothers, an eclectic production company whose YouTube channel has more subscribers than 35 American states have people.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- QUESTION: Should Hooters Shut Down Because They’re Offensive to Islam?
- Did The Biblical Writers Ever Call A Place A ‘Sh*t-hole?’ – The Answer Might Surprise You
- Yo, Trump Haters: Rand Reveals What Trump Did For Haiti Prior To Election – This’ll Ruin Your ‘Racism’ Fairytale
- Nugent Weighs In On Trump’s Supposed S**thole Comment And It’s Perfect
- PHOTO: This Bro’s ‘How To Confuse A Feminist’ Shirt Is A Frickin’ Scream
- BREAKING: Bi-Sexual Chick Said Trump Supporters Sent Her ANTI-GAY Slurs – Here’s What COPS Discovered
- VIDEO: Bully Picks On The WRONG Bro – Gets Taken To PAINTOWN