This video of kids watching same-sex marriage proposals has already been viewed 2 million times in the 48 hours since it was posted. What does that say? Jack Handey once wrote, “The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face.” “Kids React to Gay Marriage,” a video posted two days ago in which 13 kids watch same-sex marriage proposals, already has more than 2 million views. It was made by Fine Brothers, an eclectic production company whose YouTube channel has more subscribers than 35 American states have people.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- BREAKING: Armed Resource Officer Shoots & Kills Maryland School Shooter
- You’ll Love This: Benghazi Bro Blasts McCabe & Comey – And I Mean Blasts!
- Watch: This ‘I Love My Vagana’ Video Is The Weirdest Damn Video We’ve Seen
- Have You Been Missing Your Favorite Websites’ Posts On Facebook? – Here’s What You Can Do
- 5th Explosion Rocks Texas – Libs Furious Over Trump’s Silence On Bombings
- Parkland Survivor Blasts Whoopi and Her ‘False Narrative’
- Dear America: The Miami Bridge Disaster Was As Avoidable As The Parkland Massacre – Here’s The 411