This video of kids watching same-sex marriage proposals has already been viewed 2 million times in the 48 hours since it was posted. What does that say? Jack Handey once wrote, “The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face.” “Kids React to Gay Marriage,” a video posted two days ago in which 13 kids watch same-sex marriage proposals, already has more than 2 million views. It was made by Fine Brothers, an eclectic production company whose YouTube channel has more subscribers than 35 American states have people.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Busted: McCain’s Office Conspired With Lois Lerner To Weaponize The IRS Against Tea Party Orgs
- Real Men Are Hard To Handle – That’s Why The Left Hates Masculinity
- Watch: Goofball Asks Girlfriend To Shoot A Book He’s Holding – That Was A Bad Idea
- Meet The Clown Who Who Went Bezerk On Our Homeland Security Chief At A Restaurant
- Dear CNN: All Your Border Blather Failed – Look At This New Poll
- Trump Fires Back At Heckler With A Man Bun And It’s Funny AF
- Hollywood Writer Threatens Donald Jr’s Little Girl – Here’s The 411