Harry Reid has exercised “the nuclear option” — changing a major Senate rule. I guess he understands how divided government is supposed to operate better than our Framers?
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Trump Attacks Morning Joe And His Liberal Chick, Mika Somebody, In Hilarious Tweet
- Anthony Bourdain Tells Alec Baldwin What All Of Us Would Like To Tell Him
- Dear Christians & Conservatives: Please Grow A Pair And Take On Those Trying To Hijack Our Republic
- Shania Twain Says She Would’ve Voted For DJT – Major Backlash Ensues
- Yeti Blasts The NRA For Inaccurate Claims Against Them — Here’s 6 Things You Need To Know
- Revenge Porn: TX Court Rules On Controversial Law – Your Kids Should Read This
- Melania Doesn’t Want To Mingle In D.C. – Do You Blame Her?